Leah's imagine (Pt1)

"Teo, it's one simple freaking equation. You pull the numbers, substitute in the equation and have the answer. It's no rocket science!"

You sigh exasperatedly when Teodore, your best friend of four months since you've enrolled to your new highschool, smirks mischievously.

"Oh I know. It's just hilarious to see you aggravated more with every math problem."

"Go to hell, Teo."

You break into a smile against your will, because although Teo is a pain in the ass most of the time, he's a great one. Friend. Great friend. Except that he has an older brother, and ever since you've laid eyes on him the first time you came over at Teo's house, you've had unrequited feelings toward the boy who'd never spare you a second glance.

"We both know you love me too much to let me burn there alone."

He grins before flipping the textbook's page to tackle the next question. A sudden thud brings your attention along with Teo's to the wall opposite you both as you're seated on the floor, legs folded under each other.

"Seriously, ask your brother to take it somewhere else." You pray to God the jealousy that's eating you alive doesn't seep through your voice as you complain to Teo.

He just sighs in return and gives a worn out face. "It's his house after all. Where would he go?"

"I don't know, to his partner's place or something? We're trying to study here."

"Just block the noises out. It'll be over before you realize it."

You bite your bottom lip in irritation, channeling all of your focus into the innocent numbers sprawled on the pages of your Maths textbook, drilling your seething rage into them.

"You've been saying this for the past hour and a half. If he won't stop, at least let us get out of here."

Trying to sound casual and not desperate to exit the room, the source of your heartache, you pull a hopeful, convincing smile when finally, Teo gives in.

So you two pack up and leave the two story house for another hour of studying at the café at the end of the street. If you don't pull this off and hopefully ace Mr. Wilson's infamous quizzes known for their insane level of difficulty, you'd have to miss precious days of your spring break to compensate for the marks lost.

Shaking your thoughts out of your head, you wait for Teodore to unlock his house's door so you could enter, fetch back your phone because you were too vexed by Herman's sexual activity that you forgot it in Teo's room.

Once the door clicks open, you rush inside to reunite with your precious baby only to find it in the hands of a shirtless Herman with only a towel wrapped deliciously around his torso and lower body.

Your heart drops to your feet. Your throat clamps up, almost yelping, when Teodore comes to the rescue and covers your eyes, yelling at his brother to put something on.

"Herman, you can't walk around the house in only a towel! How many times should I remind you of this? Poor Leah is probably scarred."

Maybe you were. Or maybe your fantasies turned for once to reality as you realize Herman's toned body was more gorgeous than you gave it credit for in your dreams.