Leah's Imagine (Pt2)

"Leah, Wait!"

Teodore struggles to catch up to you as you stomp your way to your locker the next day at school.

"Hear me out, okay?"

Once you're both at your locker, Teodore starts telling his side of the story, his 'explanation' that he didn't bother with when you confessed your feelings for his brother.

"Hear you out? You didn't think it was necessary at all to inform me of Herman's girlfriend, since you've known all along and shit like that?" You snap.

Teodore flinches with your words as they hit him in the face, guilt showing up on his face like a late guest to dinner.

"I only knew for sure when you told me you did have feelings for him. And I never told you because she's not even considered his girlfriend!"

You pull out your books aggressively out of your locker before slamming it in Teo's face and walking back to class, the one you think is unfortunate now to be sharing with Teo.

"Leah, come on. Are you seriously mad at me?"

He whines beside you while you stop, having enough of it and not really wanting to ice out your only bestfriend.

"Did you even listen to what you were saying? She said it loud and clear: she's his girlfriend. And herman wasn't too reluctant to leave with her."

"We both know herman. He doesn't stick to one chick, so Iben switched the jealous button on and since you're clueless as hell, she used the chance to make herself look bigger than what she really is."

"Yeah, I was clueless thanks to a certain someone."

"Leah, I'm sorry. Yes she may be under the name of girlfriend but Herman doesn't love her."

"Whatever, Teo."

Reaching your French class, you twist the door knob to enter when Teo stops you midway.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?"

You purse your lips thoughtfully but decide to have some mercy on your bestfriend, who was close to tears by now if you haven't forgave him.

"No, Teo. I'm not. It's not your fault I got jealous."

"Oh god. I swear if your crush thing will start drama, I'm out."

You chuckle lightly, glad you ended your brief argument and were back with your bestfriend.

"Don't worry, I won't drag you into this. But damn, it feels great to share my feelings with someone."

"Ugh, don't share them with my brother, though."

Although you weren't planning on doing that anytime soon, you still wondered why.

"Why?"

He turns to you with the most somber look and dead serious look he's ever worn on his face.

"Because he'll crush your feelings."

You pretend like his statement, although expected, didn't cause shivers to take a hold of your spine.