Leah's Imagine (Pt 3)

It's in the back of your mind, gnawing at your skin. No matter how much you try to tone down your excitement, you know it's close to impossible. Ever since Teo mentioned the date while you were giving him your birthday date and he gave his three months ago, you couldn't shake away the well-planned intricate details of your gift.
Because in two days, it's

Herman's birthday.

He's officially 20 in two days and you haven't heard a word from him or his well being for a week. You didn't know what they usually planned for his birthday, but from the suggestions Teo was throwing at you at the moment as you walk down the cafeteria with him, placing your food tray on the table, it looked like they're going to throw a party.

"I'm thinking of making it a strip-club themed, what do you think?"

You cough out, visibly choking on your apple juice, which alerts Teo and interrupts him from his diligent planning to help you cough out the juice from your lungs.

"Seriously, Teo?"

"You know he'll like it." He grins devilishly before returning back to the planning and his food.

"Or it's you who will."

He fake gasps and reels back in exaggerated shock.

"Me? Never. I'm loyal to Mary."

"Ofcourse you are. Boys are boys, let's be real."

"Tone it down, feminist Leah. You sound like a hurt housewife who's been cheated on for five times."

"How'd you know?"

You barely keep a straight face on when Teo's face pales to a shade whiter than snow.

"I'm joking, chill."

"I thought I was going to be a godfather."

"No, you're the last on the list."

"Wow, so much for trust."

"Back to the party, why don't you ask Herman what he wants?"

"I just told you what he wants."

You sigh before picking a potato fry and plop it in your mouth.

"He's a grown up now, Teo. How about a Penetrators reunion?"

He pauses from devouring his turkey club sandwich and stares at you for one long minute, like you grew another head.

"You're a genius."

"Thanks, it comes naturally, but if you start using your mind, you'll get there."

You pat his shouldet in sympathy and return back to the remaining half of your burger. When did half of it disappear? You have no clue.

His lips twist into a tight sarcastic smile when he comes back to the same suggestion he was proposing.

"You do realise this will also need strippers."

You groan, partially because yes ofcourse the Penetrators would want that, and because Teo is persistent on the strippers idea.