2.

C A Y L E N

I stood up and Aaron and I grabbed the rest of the boxes. Aaron went outside to put the boxes away and I took one last look around the house that held numerous memories. Once again tears stream down my face. I finally make my way out the front door and dry the tears. I put the boxes in the trunk and get in beside Aaron. We arrived at Aaron's house which is where I call home now, and Aaron helped me out of the car.

"Thank you" I said and smiled.

"You're welcome" he said and returned a smile.

We got the boxes and walked to my room. Aaron helped me unpack and it was silent.

"Are you okay with my staying here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yes! You're my best friend and we are more than welcome to have you here." He stated and gave me a hug.

A A R O N

I can't believe she just asked that! She's my best friend and I couldn't help but hug her. After what she's been through I'm more than welcome to have her here and I know my family feels the same. I help her finish unpacking and then we go downstairs to get food.

"What do you want eat?" I ask looking over to her at the table where she sits.

"Um I don't know. I'll just eat whatever you're having." she answered.

"How about pizza?" I questioned.

"Yeah" she replied and smiled.

It makes me happy to see her smile again. We ordered pizza and ate. We started talking about random things like school and old memories for about an hour. Afterwards we watched a few movies. At about 3:00 we got tired and were heading to bed until...Caylen kissed me!