I love you Park Chanyeol.

Since the day we have met, all we have done is gone out dates, and cuddle all day. Chanyeol loves me, and I love him. When I first saw him, I knew it would come down to something like this.

On my birthday, Chanyeol took me out on a date. First, it all started with breakfast in bed, toast bread with jelly, that was followed with three pancakes with a strawberry on top with whip cream, then he brought me a cup of coffee. When I finished, I stood up from the bed, I walk towards my door and I walk towards the living room.

"Odd," I think. "Theres no one in here."

"Chanyeol! Yeollieee!" I yell out to Chanyeol to hear we he was.

No response.

"Ah.. He probably went out for something." I say, and walk up to the bathroom.

I enter the bathroom and turn on the lights.

"BOO!" Chanyeol screams, trying to scare me, which he accomplished.

"Yah! Were you trying to kill me!?" I place both my hands on my chest, trying to balance my heart rate to what it was back a couple of minutes ago.

"Ah.. Mianhae, babe." He said with big eyes and pouting. I put my arms on his neck and give him a warm kiss.

Chanyeol's POV

I pouted with my big eyes, then I feel his hands around my neck, and the warmth of his lips pressing on mine.
It takes a couple of seconds for us to break apart for air.

"I love you," I tell him, and I bury my head in his neck. "Never leave me.. Please." I sounded desperate, but I really was. Desperate for the love of the boy whom I met just months ago, who turned into my lover boy, and I gained his love.

"I won't ever leave you, Park Chanyeol. I'll be with you.. Till the end." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Also, I love you very much too." He said and I picked my head to look up at him.

I look straight into his eyes, our eyes locked on each other.

At the end, we end up cuddling on the couch. Baekhyun feeds me strawberries, and I feed him some.
Baekhyun wraps his arms around me and I hold them tight onto me.

I close my eyes, and I think Baekhyun thinks I'm already asleep because he whispers stuff in my ear that makes me bored, but makes my heart tickle.

Then, he whispers something that tickles my heart and spins it around twice.

"I love you Park Chanyeol, you're my life.. And I'll never leave you." He whispers as I fall to sleep.