Hi, I'm Baekhyun.

Byun Baekhyun, a normal teenager. At the age of 17, almost turning 18 in two days. It was a hot, sunny day when his adoptable mother and father hurried for him to audition at the tryouts for becoming a very popular idol, known everywhere; China, Korea. His parents had always been there for him, and he was happy for that. Unlike his real parents, they're probably some drunkies, living on the streets.

Baekhyun's POV.

A flashback comes to mind, I was in my room (or if you call a mattress, a blanket, and a window, a room) hearing them fight, like always. Bruises on my arms, my eye was purple, barely could open it. They then came inside my room, both of them, and started yelling at me. I try to cover my ears, ignoring their voices, trying to block them out... But I could not.. They kept yelling at me how I was so skinny, so stupid, that I was a mistake, a good for nothing, and other horrible things. My flashbacks ends and I come to reality. The atmosphere cooler than I what if was before. I let out a sigh and tangle my fingers in my hair. I close my eyes for a minute, then open them again. I focus on a boy, black hair, slim but yet handsome. His ears were quite big. I bit my lip and started to walk towards him.

I couldn't speak anymore, then I realized I was standing in front of the boy I focused on just minutes ago.

"Hi," I said looking down at my feet.

"I'm Baekhyun." I said then looked up at him. Our eyes locked. His eyes looked straight into mine, I felt as if I've seen him millions of time before, as if we had something before. I shook that thought away.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you Baekhyun."