Attraction

KC stared at Zane with shock, as blush began to grow on her face. Zane had just realized what he had said and began to blush as well. He covered what was left of his face with his mask and stood up.
Zane's pov-
WHAT DID I JUST DO?!!!?!! She probably thinks I'm weird!!....she probably doesn't even like me back....
"Z-Zane kun....y-you like me?" Said kawaii- chan. "WHA-what?! N-NO!!!i mean...I...j-JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!....I-I've got some stuff to do I..gotta go" tears began to run at the thought of rejection. "Z-zane senpai please just sit down and you and Kawaii-chan talk." She said. Zane looked back at her one more, "N-no just LEAVE ME BE." He began to walk away but was stopped by something grabbing his wrist and spinning him around. It was KC, she stared at him for a second then pulled down Zanes mask while getting closer. "K-kC what ar-" he was cut off by Kawaii-chan placing her lips onto his. AHHHHHH what's happening!!!! I....I don't wanna stop..
Zane wrapped his arms around KC, she broke the kiss to speak. "I-I feel the same way Zane, I-I've liked you ever since high school, but I just assumed that you didn't like me back cause you were always so spaced from everyone." Zane stared at her, but them just smiled. " I would never want to space my self from you KC." Zane closed the gap between them, making him blush hard again. They both broke again for air. "I-I love you KC" "I love you too Zane senpai." Finally...
What Zane didn't expect was that KC started to pull him towards his room. "How about we go hang out in your room for a while" she said while giving a wink. Zane blushed a bright red but followed anyway. Oh my~

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!! What's good!sry for the wait! Can you guess what's gonna come sex-NEXT, I MEANT TO SAY NEXT!! Ye...get ready.

get ready