Chapter 2

RainbowDash was sitting in a booth at SugarCube Corner, tapping a hoof impatiently on the table, she looked towards the door, she couldn't see Twilight. She looked at the clock on the wall, she was ten minutes late, RainbowDash looked back at the door and smiled, Twilight was standing at the door looking around, she was wearing the dress that she wore to the Grand Galloping Gala, RainbowDash realized that she was staring too long when a certain pink, sugar loving pony appeared next to her and said "ooooh Dashie's in love" with a contained giggle, RainbowDash snapped herself out of her trance and then stood up and walked over to Twilight, as she approached the alicorn princess, she stopped, Twilight spotted her, "oh hi Rainbow. Ready to get some grub?" the purple pony said, RainbowDash nodded and led the way back to the table, the two sat down at the table, a certain sugar loving pony came over to the table and said "what can I get you two?"

"i would like a milkshake with extra oats, and a cherry on top please." Twilight said, RainbowDash looked up at pinkie, "i want some of your special Pinkie cakes please" Pinkie jotted all this down on a notepad she was holding, "okey dokey lokey" she said walking off towards the kitchen, RainbowDash ran her hoof through her glimmering rainbow mane, Twilight looked over at RainbowDash and tilted her head, "what's wrong RainbowDash?" "i-it's nothing Twi, I just have to get something I want to get off my chest" Twilight's heart started to pound in her chest, RainbowDash took a deep breath and let it out,

"Twilight, listen, ever since you moved to Ponyville, I've had feelings for you, I don't know if you feel the same but, i-i love you Twi-" there was a clatter of silverware as Twilight threw herself across the table and wrapped RainbowDash in a tight hug, "oh Rainbow, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that" she said through a sheet of tears, "you've been waiting?" RainbowDash asked slowly pulling Twilight away from her so she could look her in the face, "yes, yes I've been waiting for you to tell me you love me since I moved here, because I love you too!!" RainbowDash looked down at the purple alicorn, "what do you say, wanna get out of here?" Twilight smiled and nodded, the two mares walked out of Sugarcube corner, down the street, to Twilight's giant castle, "you know, I can never get over how big this castle is, I can't believe it all belongs to you" RainbowDash said looking around the main room.