Chapter 4

"Twi-" RainbowDash said, throwing her head back, arching her back, and moaning. Twilight lifted her head enough to look RainbowDash in the eye, "what?" she said giggling and laying her head on Rainbow's firm, athletic stomach. Rainbow looked down at the purple Alicorn resting on her stomach and sighed "nothing Twi. im just not used to-" the two streaked to their feet when they heard something knock at the doors just behind them, RainbowDash looked at Twilight, "are you expecting somepony?" Twilight shook her head "no. im not expecting anypony at all. i wonder whos at the door..." Twilight walked slowly towards the door "who's there?" she yelled through the door to whoever was on the other side. "oh darling please do open the door, its getting chilly out here!!" came the refined voice of Rarity the unicorn. Twilight looked back at RainbowDash who was still, looking straight ahead, once more, RainbowDash, the fearless, fastest pony in all of Ponyville. Twilight sighed and opened the door, there, standing outside, wearing a cashmere scarf, a purple toupee and her red sunglasses, was Rarity. "finally, its getting chilly, way chillier than it should be on Hearths-Warming eve." Twilight looked past her to the snow-covered pathway where, off in the distance, she could see three figures trudging through the snow towards them. Twilight put a hoof to her eyes and said "is everypony coming tonight?" Rarity tossed her head, her always flawless hair bouncing perfectly into her place, poised over her left shoulder. "no. its just me, AJ, pinkie and fluttershy for right now. i wonder where Rainbow is though" RainbowDash cleared her throat, "uh im already here Rare." Rarity jumped and turned around "oh dear! dont ever scare me like that RainbowDash!" she said staring straight at Rainbow and holding her hoof over her chest. "uh sorry Rare" RainbowDash said slyly looking at Twilight, neither forgetting what had happened just moments before."aaanyway, whats the plan for tonight Twilight?" Rarity asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence. Twilight snapped her attention to Rarity "well i was thinking that we would watch a scary movie, i've already had spike set the projecter up." she said. "oh thats a swell idea Twilight! what movie will we be watching?" Rarity asked "well i was thinking we could watch this movie i found called "the headless horse II" i hear its a pretty scary movie." Rarity nodded her approval then turned to help the others get their stuff situated inside the grand doorway. Twilight looked over to RainbowDash who smiled. the two were completely suprised when they heard Applebloom, Sweetiebelle, and Scootaloo's voices come laughing through the front door.