chapter 10

Warning!!  This chapter contains swearing!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tell me you bitch!" Twilight said as she slapped the upside down colt for the 10th time. The colt smiled at her and spit out a tooth, it hit twilight square in the face. "Hail the queen" He said, warranting another hit from Twilight. Which made him pass out again.
She heard a low groan, followed by a muffled scream. She flipped around and saw Rainbow covered by a deep green smoke. Twilight gasped and then giggled, "Chrysalis I get it. Don't try and steal her from me." She said as the green smoke pulled together to form the changeling Queen, as beautiful as ever. Chrysalis smiled at Twilight and said, "it looks like you ARE willing to fight for each other. Amazingly, despite the criticism you've gotten. I admire that." She said, leaning over Dash, "but what happened here? She wasn't supposed to get knocked out." Twilight walked over to her, "she whammed her head on the wall." Chrysalis smiled and then waved her hoof over dash, waking her up. Dash slammed upwards into Chrysalis's face. she backed up and growled at both of them, looking like she wanted to kill Chrysalis. "who are you and where am i?" she said, looking like she wants to bolt. Twilight gasped, "D-Dash?" Dash's head whipped towards her and then back to both of them, "where am i and who are you?" she yelled.