Chapter 8

'It's getting harder and harder to live in a world without you Britt, I cry every night. I don't know how much longer I can do this, same looks, same comments, same bullies, new bullies, same sayings, same boring place. I didn't know how much I needed you until you were gone, I wish I would've been there for you, you were hurting about something and didn't tell anyone you kept it in and now you're gone. I wish you had of come to me or that I was there for you. I feel like crap... how long did you feel like this before you went? How long did you fight for? What were you fighting? Were you running away or did you think you were better off not here? I don't think so, if anything you should be here. Everyone loved you, you were popular and had everyone. I don't know I guess I just miss you so much.. I wish you were here.' Adalynn spoke to Britt, she did that a lot, every night telling her about what was going on and how she wished she wasn't in the world anymore. Told her about her harming herself, how'd she planned to leave. Every night, locked away praying, hoping that things would get better. Thinking of Bianca and Sam as well as Kelly and Bree. Those four people telling her to do the same thing every day. Knowing it's getting harder and harder to block them out. She's already started listening to them by harming herself and hiding it, knowing there's no one who would understand. Not her parents, not her friends.

Adalynn had just given up on feeling happy, her happiness left the day Britt went, the day people started bullying her. She'd been bullied her whole life but she had Britt to help her through it. But not anymore. Slowly loosing herself as the days go by, no longer caring. She's done...