Chapter 1

January 25,2014

It's 4:00am and snowing. It's dark and I am all alone. I lay in my bed when all of a sudden my fear incrementals. I shut my  eyes tight and cover my head with my quilt.

Then,i hear breathing. I slowly uncover my head. I look toward the noise only to see a pair of violet eyes and a static grey body. This being and I were uniform in stillness. In this moment,my fear was trivial.

I slowly uncover myself and started walking toward the being. As I got closer,it came out of the darkness. I put my hand out for them to grab. As their hand came out, their skin wasn't grey but it wasn't normal. It's like their skin cells were obsolete.

It grabbed my hand and I pulled them out of the darkness. As they stepped  out, 'they' became a gorgeous overtowering young lady. In this moment, I felt as if the darkness and fear on both sides was redundant. As she continued to step out, I got to see that not only were her skin and eyes abnormal, but her hair was to. Even though she didn't know, but she incendiary my feelings and mind.

Her eyes,skin, and hair were some of the only things I could see. Almost everything else about her,was omitted. Either way, I started to differentiate other things about her. When she spoke, it sounded forced and raspy. "Why aren't you scarred?" As I spoke with a smile, "Because I am different to."