Im only Human! (A twilight fanfic)

It has been 20 years since the Cullen's avoided death at the hands of the Volturi. 4 years later Bella and Edward wanted another child, so they adopted a baby from Australia. That child is me. My name is Xzavier Anthony Cullen. I am 16 years old. I was born in Australia, but grew up in America so I don't speak with an accent. I am six feet two inches tall. I have shaggy brown hair, tan skin, and sea foam green eyes. The only thing that makes me different from my family, is that I'm human. I live with my mother Bella, my father Edward, and my big sister Renesmee, and Renesmee's fiancé Jacob. My grandpa Carsile and Grandma Esme live in another house just down the road with my aunts Alice and Roaslie and my uncles Jasper and Emmet.
The only reason that I am still human is that my parent refuse to let me become a vampire because they want me to have a "normal life". How can I have a normal life growing up in a house full of vampires? I have wanted. To be like the rest of my family as long as I can remember. My 17th birthday is in three months, and all I am asking for is to become a vampire, and I have a feeling that I'm going to get my birthday wish.