Keeping Secrets.

My whole life revolves around keeping secrets. I'm not aloud to have friends over the the house because my parents look the same age I do, and that may raise some questions. This is not really a problem though, I don't have many friends. School is quite easy for me. My parents have taught me that an education is a very important part of life, and I take school pretty seriously. Summer break starts in one week, but today is my last day. My parents agreed to let me take the last week off so we could go on a family camping trip. The cool could not tick any slower. The day finally comes to a close. I rush to my locker and throw its contents into my backpack. I walk into the parking-lot and make my way to my car. I open the door to the black BMW and throw my backpack into the passenger seat. I throw the car into reverse and start to back out of the parking space, but slam on the brakes as someone comes up and knocks on my window. It is my best (and only) Friend Darcy. She is one of the most popular girls at school, yet she is not a stuck up bitch. I don't know why she is friends with me, but I'm not complaining. She is one of the most attractive girls I have ever seen. Her brown hair and slate grey eyes are a perfect match. In the past year, I have started to develop somewhat of a crush on Darcy. I fool down my window and sarcastically ask "May I help you?" She smirks at me, and makes my hart melt. " Not really, just wondering if you wanted to hang out." Darcy is the only exception to the no friends at the house rule, because she is the only one that knows I'm adopted. She thinks that my parents are in there late twenties and that I was only adopted a few years ago." Well, I'll need to check my little black book, but I bet I can squeeze you In." She opens the passenger doors and sits down. We have only been friends for about two years, but it feels like we have known each other forever.