Chapter 2 [REVISED]

Chapter 2

A P H R O D I T E POV

"Butler Han, did you finished the things that i ordered you yesterday?" As i said that i fixed myself and walked towards my office there lies my bag, files, phones and other personal things.

Narinig ko namang sumagot sa kabilang linya si Butler Han "Yes mistress, everything is perfectly finished." Napangiti naman ako, i am quite excited to find that person.

"Ok then, last one thing." I paused for a while before continuing what i was going to say. "Go train some kids, prepare them to be a top class reapers. You know the way i train them right?"

"As you wish, Mistress." With that i ended our call and walk toward the door to leave.

'One thing for sure, i will find that person and fucking take down that 'council' that ruined my life.'

People are staring at me, i can hear what they are talking about but nothing seems to be a threat to me.

As soon as i got out from my building a staff from this building handed me my car keys and gladly took it.

I got in my Mercedes AMG GT sports car and hit the road, this car of mine is not just any ordinary sports car of course, as a mafia leader i need to protect myself so therefore i upgraded somethings.

Like changing the window, installing somethings in my car, guns, swords, and many more deadly weapons.

I punched in the location of the school in my GPS and it quickly showed me some routes.

I pressed the first one that showed up.

Suddenly i saw someone calling me, through my car's monitor i quickly wore my earplugs.

"You're brother is calling, answer or not?" My car's system said, yes i told you i installed somethings to my car.

"Answer." I shortly answered there i heard my brother.

"Aphrodite for fuck sake, what the hell are you thinking?" Taimtim akong napangiti when i heard him cussed.

"Is that the way you say good morning to me, Aiden?" I said but focuses on the road.

"Baby girl, what are you planning?" Narinig ko ang pagbuntong hininga niya.

"Aiden, don't worry about me i'm a big girl now for pete sake, and don't call me a baby girl, jeez." Pagrereklamo ko sakaniya narinig ko naman ang mahinang pagtawa nito.

Napataas naman ang kilay ko wanting to punch him for laughing "So baby girl." Pangangasar sakin nito bago ituloy ang sasabihin niya.

"I swear Aiden Xavier Chalet, when i see you i'll straight a punch on your face." Pagbabanta ko sakaniya.

I can imagine him smiling right now, ugh the nerve.

"Fine, fine i'll stop but for the record you are my baby girl so stop your childish act. Take care of yourself dummy. I'll hang up, oh! and by the way you need to tighten you car's system i found a way to hack it so i know where the hell are your whereabouts. Bye baby girl." I threw my earplugs at my side and slam on my steering wheel and silently cussed.