Love Me, Fear Me

Name:
"Thena." (Athena Ballieto)

Age:
"Sadly 19."

Exact Birthday:
August 25

Species:
"Human stupid." (Werewolf)

Gender:
"Are you going blind?" (Female)

Sexuality:
"Straight."

Personality:
Timid but very social once she doesn't feel threatened. Protective, understanding, caring, snappy.

Likes:
Being outside, wolf form, being in a pack, feeling loved, being around others

Dislikes:
Being helpless, having no pack, being alone, bears, storms, drinking

Appearance:
Human Form

Appearance:Human Form

Wolf Form

Wolf Form

Usual Outfit:

Usual Outfit:

And chokers from first media

Family:Her father Lee Ballieto, a warrior of the Red Hawk Pack

Family:
Her father Lee Ballieto, a warrior of the Red Hawk Pack. His mate, and her mother is Cassie Ballieto. She has six siblings, three older and three younger. The older three have mates, the eldest two have children and the third eldest is expecting. The younger three are still in school. (Drake(M-27), Lucas(M-25), Mimi(F-22), Stacey(F-17), Ashley(F-17), and Dallas(M-14))

Secrets:
She was r@ped after going to a party and being knocked out. Due to that night she ran away from home and her pack after finding out she was pregnant. No one knew why she ran away.

Turn ons:
Cuddling, feeling safe, soft kisses

Turn offs:
Blood, rape, yelling

Job:
None

Backstory:
Athena grew up in a small pack, going to school with humans. She loved her friends and family but felt neglected at times, being the middle child and different from her human friends. As senior year came to a close for her, some kids started planning a party they'd be throwing a month after school finished. One of her friends talked her into it, the worst day of her life. She was never a drinker, but she tried an alcohol beverage not even knowing that it was drugged. Soon after that she was taken away from the party and raped. Although she was unconscious for the majority of what happened, she had slowly regained consciousness thanks to her wolf. But that meant she knew what was happening. After being knocked out this time, a blow to the jaw, she didn't wake up until the next day. She had just laid there and looked up to the sky, stunned as to what had happened. She went home but couldn't stand the questions and within a month she had aquired characteristics of a pregnant wolf. So she left, feeling disappointed that she let her pack down by becoming pregnant and not by her mate (that she had not found yet). It's been three months since that crude night, now she has to care for herself and the child she is carrying.