Music RP

Hawkhowl here they are!!!! If something seems rushed, it probably was. Wattpad glitched at one point and decided to delete parts of this chapter.

~~~¤~~♡~~¤~~~

☆Name☆
Tatum
☆Name Meaning☆
Full of spirit
☆Nickname(s)☆
Tate; Cotton Candy
☆Age☆
Nineteen
☆Gender☆
Female
☆Race☆
American Nationality
French Ethnicity
☆Face-Claim☆
Unknown
☆Looks☆

☆Name☆Tatum☆Name Meaning☆Full of spirit☆Nickname(s)☆Tate; Cotton Candy☆Age☆Nineteen☆Gender☆Female☆Race☆American NationalityFrench Ethnicity☆Face-Claim☆Unknown☆Looks☆

☆Flaws☆
Tatum hides her fear and unhappiness behind her bubbly exterior. Always afraid that she'll mistep her boundaries and cause someone to snap at her.
☆Positive Traits☆
Tate is very bubbly and happy, always trying to see the best things in life. She loves having fun and trying to get people to laugh or at least be happier than they had been.
☆Weapon of Choice☆
She's not a huge fan of weapons, but if she had to choice between a few choices. It would probably be a dagger.
☆Theme Song☆
Faded by Alan Walker
☆Backstory☆
When Tatum was little, about seven, her parents divorced and seperated her and her brother from one another. She went with her father and Dillon going with their mother. As years went by, her father sunk into a depression that he solved by drinking and gambling. Whenever she tried to talk to him, to cheer him up, he'd snap at her. At times he'd even slap her, regretting it in the morning. She believed at a young age that it was her fault for the divorce and her father's depression. She got a job when she could to help with bills and groceries, any extra money was taken by her father for gambling. No one suspected anything from her bubbly and energetic personality. As soon as she could, she packed up and left the town she grew up in.
☆Other☆
She works at a beauty salon, mainly cleaning up and restocking stations. She also took in a stray tom-cat that she named Nelly.

 She also took in a stray tom-cat that she named Nelly

~~~¤~~♡~~¤~~~

☆Name☆
Kai
☆Name Meaning☆
Ocean
☆Nickname(s)☆
Aladdin; Al
☆Age☆
Twenty-Three
☆Gender☆
Male
☆Race☆
German Nationality
Syrian Ethnicity
☆Face-Claim☆
Toni Mahfud
☆Looks☆

☆Name☆Kai☆Name Meaning☆Ocean☆Nickname(s)☆Aladdin; Al☆Age☆Twenty-Three☆Gender☆Male☆Race☆German NationalitySyrian Ethnicity☆Face-Claim☆Toni Mahfud☆Looks☆

☆Flaws☆
Al is a stubborn man, once his mind his set to something it is nearly impossible for anyone to change. He doesn't quite think things through, or assess things, before diving head first into situations.
☆Positive Traits☆
Kai is someone who sees the beauty in things that others would look down upon in disgust. He'll take risks that others would never think of doing and do his best to show the world what he sees.
☆Weapon of Choice☆
His weapon of choice would probably be a Colt .45
☆Theme Song☆
The Climb by Miley Cyrus
☆Backstory☆
Kai grew up nowhere near the ocean, but his mother had told him that his father had loved it so much which is why she had named him Kai. In middle school, one of his best friends gad told him that he reminded them of Aladdin, which stuck throughout his remaining school years. Once he found the career he wanted, he moved to a city in the coast. He hoped he could feel more connected with his father who had been killed while in the line of duty. He became sucessful in photography and street art, opening a small business a few days after his twenty-third birthday.
☆Other
He's planning future trips to travel the world to take pictures of different cultures and communities. Sadly, he's allergic to dogs although he loves them.

~~~¤~~♡~~¤~~~

☆Password I☆
Here For You by Devin Williams
☆Password II☆
Firework by Katy Perry