FOUR

Next day as usual. You smiled to me and sit infront of me.

I just did my own business.

"Let's be friends?" that was unexpected.

"Oppa, are you kidding?" One of the girls asked in disbelief. Well me neither.

"No" He said calmly.

"Are you insane? She's weirdo!" right. Just because i don't have friends, doesn't mean i'm a weirdo.

"Really? I like weirdos then" He said while smiling at me. Is he crazy? Someone called the doctor please.

Everybody starts to glare at me.

"Go away" i said coldly.

"You can speak?" he said surprisingly

"Ughh..of course" i rolled my eyes. Wait? Did i just talked to him? Fuck.

"Lovely voice". D-did he just...oh my gosh. What should i do to make him stay away from me?

"So Nehwa, I always noticed that you don't talk or mixed with anybody in this class. Why?"

should i answer or ignored it? "Because i don't like to" i answered. I'll talk coldly, rudely and often ignore him so he would give up and stay away from me. That should work!

"You don't like people? Don't you want to have friends?". Oh please, They are just wasted of time.

"I don't need friends"

his eyes widened. "What do you mean you don't need friends?" he furrows his brows

"It's obvious oppa he don't like us" another girl said. No, it's obviously you don't like me.

"Shut up Jieun" she groaned and glare at me. I just glared back and looked on my table. I just wish that my plan will work.

XXXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXXX