SIX

I opened my eyes as the sunlight hit my eyes. I looked at the time and i was super late. Since that i am, i decided to not attend school today.

I took a nice bath and wore my clothes. i walks towards the kitchen. It was peace. without any distraction, any torture and it felt like a heaven for awhile. I need to use this opportunity to freshen up my head, my mind and my heart. I just want to be not sad today.

I went walking around the park which i really wanted to go since i past by it to go back home from school.

I sat on one of those swings while my feet playing with the sand. I was thinking about how will i live on the future? will i be happy? or will it be the same? i really don't want to go home today, afraid of what will i faced despite i have gotten used to it but it doesn't mean i don't felt pain anymore.

I'm not that strong, I'm not a superman who can't feel any pain, I'm still a human who still have a sense of touch, pain, cold, heat and pressure. I'm normal like every human in this world. I still have emotion. sad, anger,embarrassed, and most important happy. but why? they made me like i don't have any of those? they're cruel. really cruel.

i was in my deep thoughts and it was disturbed by a voice which made me shocked."Nehwa!!". I search for the sources of it and it was him..

XXXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXXX

heyy...as you all know this is my first ff and first note to all my readers. This chapter you will learn a bit about science..lmao i was just kidding. happy readings and vote/ comment guys!! see you~