5 || the boy who cried she-wolf

♥ CHAPTER FIVE ♥

   The Boy Who Cried She-Wolf

+++++

[ ashton ]

Who does she think she is?

No girl-heck, no one smears ice cream all over my face and gets away with it completely unharmed. As far as I remember, I didn't do anything (yet) that was rightful for her to pull that little ice cream stunt on me. Sure, call me vengeful and childish, but that intrepid blondie needs to pay.

Andrew heaved a sigh of what sounded like admiration and a little bit of amusement. "She never fails to surprise me," he mutters, faintly shaking his head while a small smile tugs on his lips.

"Don't tell me," I narrowed my eyebrows at my cousin, who had that foolish enamored glint in his eyes. "You like that... that she-wolf?" I asked. I could not fathom why he was so sprung about that chick. Sure, she had the magnetizing demeanor of a she-wolf but I'm positive that girl's nothing special. I even felt bad for Seth, who had to put up with his-not to mention-twin sister everyday for the rest of his life.

Poor guy.

"Eh," Drew said, "she's alright," shrugging. Seth snorted. "Yeah, she's one hell of a sister," he professed with a huge grin, sarcasm dripping in his voice like pure venom. "And a pain in the ass, most of the time." He added, his grin faltering by the second.

Well that adds one more reason to my Why Hate Summer list.

"You can stop eating my face now," I told Brianna once I snapped out of my thoughts that, by the way, include one hundred and one ways to get back at Summer.

Summer.

How ironic for someone whose heart is as cold as ice to be called summer. Although conversely, it's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"But baby, you're so delicious! I can't help it," she answered and smacked her magenta-painted lips on mine for the tenth time today, making sure to get a taste of vanilla every time she did so. How disgusting.

Her friends whose names I don't remember merely giggled at the sight of Brianna and me, assuming that we're a thing now. But that's stupid of them to think so, 'cause I would never go for girls like her-girls like Summer. I know it's too early and too cruel for me to judge, but I could already tell.

She's just like the others who would fit one of these following categories:

One; a gold digger.

Two; a slut.

Or three; a die-hard Juvenescence fan who'd only use me to get to Hunter's band.

Thankfully, Drew and Seth knew that Brianna and I wouldn't even last two fucking days so they just sent us knowing grins. I couldn't take them seriously though, since their ridiculous faces were still stained with that sweet, colored, gooey and sticky substance-courtesy of 'Mr. Ice Cream Man.'

I picked up a yellow towel that was hung on the recliner and threw it at Andrew. "Pink isn't a good color on you," I smirked.

"Hey, what about me?" asked Seth, now pointing to himself. "I've got shit on my face too, you know!"

Synchronously, all of our faces scrunched up in disgust. Drew handed him the towel after wiping the strawberry cream off his cheek. "Here, you need it more than I do. It really does look like shit," He said out of pity.

"Gee, thanks buddy. Now I couldn't eat my chocolate ice cream the same way again," answered Seth, who thoroughly cleaned his face.

All of a sudden, the garrulous brunette (who I think was just another one of Brianna's minions) situated next to Seth piped up. "Bri, I am so jealous of you!"