Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aiden's POV

"What are you planning for your anniversary tomorrow?" I ask my parents.

Every night my parent would come to my room once everyone is asleep.

"I just want to eat dinner with my family" Mom answered.

"You're not planning a big party?" I ask.

She shook her head. "No dear, I know you don't like those kinds of things"

"But this is not about me. It's about you guys"

"I know. But I just want something simple. A dinner with the family would be nice" Mom said.

I sighed. "Okay"

We started talking about their anniversary and when dad asks.

"Is it okay if we invite Kit's mate?" Dad asks.

"It's not my choice dad; you can invite anyone you want. Just don't let them near this floor"

"Okay son"

When they went out since it's getting really late, I said good night and lock the door.

"Tomorrow is going to be loud"

Just thinking about Kit's new friends makes me nervous for some reason especially the girl Blake.

I shook the thoughts away and went to sleep.

The next morning, I could hear people talking about the dinner tonight.

"I already told Kit he could invite his friends for dinner later." I heard his mom said.

"That's good. Oh and don't forget to tell him that the second floor is off limits" Mom said.

"I will" Tiara, Kit's mom said.

"What time are the kids coming?" My dad asks.

"After school" Kyle, Kit's dad answered.

"We will be eating at the garden tonight. So Aiden will feel easy" Mom said.

I smiled of how understanding she is.

"Thank mom" I whispered.

I started working out for a few hours. Until I heard cars coming must be Kit and his friends so ignored them and shower.

Blake's POV

When we arrived at school Kit, Luke and June were waiting for us like always.

"Guys, I'm inviting you over for dinner tonight at the castle" Kit said.

"What? Why?" Belle asks.

"It's the King and Queen's anniversary so they ask me to invite you" Kit answered.

Belle looked at me and I looked at Luke and June.

I shrugged "Okay"

"Really?" Belle asks smiling.

I nod. "Why not? It would be rude if we turn down the offer right?"

"And I remember the Moon goddess told me to agree when Kit invite us to the castle" I thought.

"Great, we'll go directly there after school" Kit said.

"After school? Aren't our clothes good enough for dinner?" Belle asks looking at her clothes.

"What you're wearing is fine and besides it's not a formal dinner" Kit answered.

"Oh... okay then" Belle.