Prologue

Prologue

Aiden's POV

I was born different everyone is afraid of me. When they see me coming they run away or hide. So I lock myself in my room no matter what my parents say I never come out. Who wouldn't be afraid of a hybrid who has special powers, right?

Being born half vampire and half werewolf is complicated. Both my parents are full breed vampires and for some reason I have a wolf in me. My parents don't know why I have a wolf no one can explain it not even a witch. So I hide and lock myself in my room away from everyone and the world.

My parents are royal vampires they are the king and queen, the ruler of all vampires. I'm their only child and that makes me the prince and the next heir to the throne. But how can I rule when I am feared by many and I hide for so many years.

It's been ten years and I neither left the castle nor show myself to anybody. I'm now 20 years old and my powers are getting more powerful. For the past ten years I use my time controlling and practicing how to use them. I even shifted into a wolf on my 16th birthday and my wolf's name is Hale. I am no ordinary Vampire or Werewolf my speed is five times faster, I'm stronger and my senses are even greater than anyone else. I guess that's what I get for being a Hybrid.

I grew up being feared and hated by others because I'm different but I never cared.