The Reunion

(Caleb 1st person)
I get out of the taxi, after paying and tipping.  A whip of cold air hits me.  The sharp smell of crappy food is in the air. I walk towards the building in which the reunion on is currently taking place. As I walk through the doorway, I'm instantly greeted by many faces I know, Allenson, Eli, Brooklyn, CJ, and... Mario.

Eli pulls me in for a hug, patting my back. I pull away.
"Eli, I didn't go gay for you."
He looked disappointed, the same look my mom gave me everyday for my life. She tried to abort me, she still try's now.
"Who did you go gay for?" He asked, with the biggest look of curiosity on his face. I could feel my cheeks heating up as everyone was staring at me.
"Uhhh... where's the bathroom?" I ask.
"Down the hall to the left." Allenson gestured down the hall.
"Thanks." I replied.
I started to walk down the hall. The wood floor made my footsteps known. I started to walk faster, as I could feel everyone's eyes piercing my back like needles. I found the door and locked myself inside. My back against the door, I slowly slide down, my knees becoming weak. I don't feel so good.
**knock knock**
"Who's there?" I ask.
"Mario." A small voice replies.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"Dude I know I told you debit or credit, but now isn't a time to cut." He tells me.
"I'm not cutting." I say.
"Then what are you doing?" He asked.
"Coming out of the closet." I said.
"What." He said, I can only imagine his puzzled face, since I already came out gay.
"Nah, just kidding, I was already gay." I said.
"So who did you go gay for?" Mario asked.
I took a deep breath, my heart pounding, like it was about to burst out of my chest.  I look him straight into the eyes.
"You."

-------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhhh... what will happen next no one knows... well except me.  Ok bye.