Wait, What?

**Fast forward in time when Mario and Caleb have been in a steady relationship for 9 months**

>Caleb POV<

Mario and I are going on a date tonight at a very fancy Italian restaurant.  I still have 5 minutes until I have to go pick up Mario.  I decide to go on my phone to play some ROBLOX, you know the usual, redwood prison and work at a pizza place.  My phone goes off at 5:30 telling me to go pick up Mario.  I get into my car and start the engine

15 minutes later at restaurant.

We walk into the place, which is also a casino........ for kids.  It's chuck-E-cheese.  Just kidding.  We walk into the restaurant.
"Name?" The lady at the front ask.
"Neidt." I tell her.
She picks up two menus.
"Right this way." She signals us to follow her.  After we are seated and have ordered our drinks we just talk about life until we order.  We ate our food which was 10/10 would do again.  Nothing to fancy.  After we ate we went to the state fair.
"Hey I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back."
After Mario leaves for the bathroom I whip out my phone and text my photographer to get ready to capture the moment.  I hired Chelsea, someone back from school.  She is really good at photography.
Mario walks out of the bathroom.  And we continue to ride all the rides and ride the ferries wheel.  After that we go to the carnival games where Mario refused to leave until he won one of those humongous stuffed teddy bears.
He slapped another twenty on the table.  I tried to tell him to stop wasting his money, but he refused.   He finally won it. 
It was very soft and a soft baby blue.
We were walking around with cotton candy in one hand and the bear in the other.  We sat down while it was dark, the lights on the Ferris wheel were illuminating everything around us. 
"Mario." I said.
"Yeah Caleb?"
"I have known you for years and recently gotten in a relationship with you.  I have realized my love for you has grown."  I took a box out of my pocket.  I kneel down on one knee.
"So Jesus Mario Rendon Quintalla, will you marry me?"
Mario didn't even hesitate.
"Yes!"
Chelsea jumped out and took some pictures while Mario kissed me, after that we hugged for what felt like an hour.
"I love you." I whispered into his ear.
"I love you too." He said.
Everything seems perfect.

Bonus chapter in Eli's POV
I heard Caleb and Mario got married.  This can't be. I must get revenge on Mario.  I killed CJ, he just dragged me down.  No one knows that I work as a hit man.  But sometimes I just have to escape, that's why I own a cuisine restaurant.  I need a plan to get rid of Mario.   I know what to do.  I must kill him.