7.

" She is waiting for you"
Leo said and walked towards to the door.

We followed him to the door.
Jennie opened the door and came to hug me.

" Y/n!! You're finally back..."
She release the hug and pouted.

" Unnie... what's with that face?"
She still pouting and I looked at her with speechless face.

" Yah... did you know that it was boring without you in the house." I looked at her unbelievable.

* BORING???!!! Aren't you having fun with your friends??!!!! *

" Yah... I know what you're thinking... I didn't went to have fun with my friends... Okay..??"

I nodded my head and she pulled me into the house without throwing a glance at the boys.

" Are we just ignored by them...?"
Yugyeom asked Bobby and Hyungwon, and they just nodded their head.

Jennie dragged me into the house and I stopped when I saw them sitting in the living room watching television.

They turned their head towards us and I scoffed while turning my head away.

" What the fuck...?"
I whispered and only Jennie can hear me.

She tugged my shirt and I looked at her.
She is showing a ' Calm down... would you?' face expression towards me.

I looked at my parents who were sitting on the couch with a regretful face looking towards us.

I rolled my eyes and I went to my room straight away.
I closed the door and collapse on the floor.
I kept holding my tears not letting them to fall.

I heard a knock on the door, I sniffed and stood up from the floor.
I opened the door and Hyungwon walked into my room like this was his house.

He straightly went up to my bed and flopped on my bed.

HE JUST FUCKING FLOPPED ON MY BED??!!

" Ehm..." I fake cough and he turned his head to me.

* Wtf...?! How can he look at me with that pure eyes..?*

" Why..? Can't I walk into your room..?"
I snap out from my world and looked at him.

" No.. not that... it just... you walked into my room like a boss.. and YOU FLOPPED ON MY BED??!! Man!!! I NEVER DO IT TO MY BED!!!"

" Chill... You're overreacting...."
I looked at him almost cry.

" My precious bed..." I facepalm and flash and death glare towards him.

" Yah... I'm older than you... girl... by the way I have something to tell you..."

" If you wanna talk about them, no need...." He sighed and sat up on the bed.

" But they are still your parents... aren't they...?"
I looked towards the floor and Hyungwon sighed again.

I scoffed and still looking at the floor.
" Oppa...since they choose their work over us....they are not my parents anymore" 

" Y/n...." I cut him off .

" Oppa Just don't ever tried to help them to beg for my forgiveness. They knew it they will be hate by us. THEY KNEW IT!!!! BUT THEY STILL CHOOSE WORK OVER US!!! THEY CHOOSE WORK OVER THEIR OWN CHILDREN!!! "

I took a deep breath and continue .

" Did you know that the kids from my primary school said that I had no one except my siblings....I still had an argument with them...said that my parents were just busy...they will be back after finishing their work...."

I hold back my tears and smiled bitterly at myself . 

" I lied to myself every time....everyday...I told myself that my parents are busy so they didn't have much time to spend with us. I said this to myself every year of my birthday. Every single year celebrate my birthday without my parents." 

Hyungwon was looking at me with painful face expression.
I sighed and took a deep breath.

" I lied to myself every year. I told that if I be good and my parents will cancel their works just to celebrate my birthday. They will....But every time... I knew it so well that they won't. But I still hope that they will put down their work and spend time with us. I know they own a big company but don't you think they didn't even participate in our lifes..."

I felt down on the floor and my tears started to flow.

" T-They didn't knew it....o-oppa...they were just s-selfish...they only t-think of themselves...It was h-hurt....I-I w-won't f-forgive t-them....never.... never will...."

" Y/n...." Hyungwon came and hugged me tightly and I cried my heart out on his chest.

" Oppa....It hurts....It hurts so much....It's killing me...."
Hyungwon patted my head and don't even care of my tears had wet his sweater.

" Shhh....."
Hyungwon kiss my head continuously and patted my back .

I heard the door opened and Bobby walked into my room with Jennie and Yugyeom walking behind him.

Hyungwon release me and Bobby came up to me immediately .
He hugged me and I felt he was crying silently.

" Oppa...Don't cry...please....Jiwon oppa is strong"
I said and I cried harder.

Jennie turned away and hugged Yugyeom crying silently.
Hyungwon squad down at the same level with me and wiped off my tears with his thumb.

I don't know how long I kept the position and I felt my eyes were shutting slowly.
I felt that someone carried me in bridal style and placed me on the bed gently.

I was too tired to opened my eyes, I just drift off to sleep.
Maybe I will ask them tomorrow.

-Time skip-

I turned to the other side and I felt someone is on my bed.
I opened my eyes slowly and I saw a face that was a few inches with me.

....

" AHHHH!!!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! WHY DID YOU GET INTO MY ROOM??!!!"
I scream when I saw Jungkook was laying in my bed.

" SHHH!!! Be quiet...."
He covered my mouth with his hand and I was struggling under his grip.

" Gat... aff... ni... (Get off me)"

" Promise me that you won't yelled again..."

I nodded my head and he remove his hand on my mouth.

" Come on... we need to go to school..."
I say up from the bed and sighed.
He ruffles my head and leaves the room.

" I'LL WILL WAIT FOR YOU. FASTER."
I heard Jungkook shouting from downstairs.

I signed and went to the bathroom, do my morning routine.
I change my clothes and put on some makeup.
I looked at the mirror and smiled.

I wear a crop top and shorts with a black leather jacket on my waist and a black converse.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook was sitting at the couch swiping through his social media.

" Kookie... I'm done."
He turned his head and looking shocked at me.
I looked at him curiously and looked down to my outfits.

" Are there any problems..?"
He snapped back to reality and stood up from the couch.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer towards him.

" Nope~You're as pretty as ever."
I giggled and he pecked my lips.
He flashed out his bunny smile and I smiled back.

" So~ Shall we go babygirl?"