8.Hello

Raven POV

    I was at home with Priggle.Everything was great.I was on Twitter,sharing posts and old memes,but right in that moment,I heard the door-bell.
    "Who's there?"I asked.
    "Nobody"
    I laughed.
    "Come on,who are you?"
    "Open the door and see"
    Who's gonna be?Another crazy fan?Maybe a stalker?It was funny,but I was pretty confused.It was 11 AM,but I opened slowly the door.I screamed.I saw Emily in front of the door smiling.
    "Miss me?"she asked.
    I was too excited to answer.
    "I'M CALLING ABBIE"I shouted.
    Few moments later Abbie was hugging Em,Phil was yawning next to her and Dan was finally happy again.
    "Let's make another cooking video"Emily said.
    "Good idea"Dan agreed.
    Dan was really hating cooking videos,but now he was pretty excited.
    "What do you think about some DIYs?I mean some Make Up videos"I said.
    "I think it's not a good idea,Rave"
    "Why?!It's gonna be fun"Abbie shouted grinning.
    Dan was clearly disgusted again.
   *~*
    Few moments later we were in Abbie's bedroom.It was silence.
   "Well,Emily is feeling better!"I shouted looking at the camera."But Dan is happier than me"
     Phil laughed.
     "Demily is back"
     "Yea' Demily is our OTP"I said looking at Dan."Don't forget to ship Demily on Tumblr,Instagram and Twitter"
     "Thanks for the tips,Rave"Dan said rolling his eyes."You're my best friend"
    "Woah,Daven!"Abbie shouted."Love triangle"
    Phil was disgusted.Again.
    "Let's stop.We need to finish this video"
    "Yea' I want to see Dan with make up.It's gonna be a disaster"
    "Use some creme"Dan said.
    "Emily,put some lipstick on Dan's face"Abbie said laughing.
     Phil was trying to put some creme on Dan's nose.It was pretty awkward.
     "Guys,this is a make up video with Emily and our best friends,Dan and Phil!"I shouted to end the video
     *~*
     It was 4 AM.I was in the same room with Emily.She was tweeting dank jokes laughing and screaming.Abbie was sleeping on the couch.Dan was in his flat with Phil.Everything was perfect for me:the silence,my phone's screen,our loud neighbours and London's lights.That's what I wanted.That was my happy place,finally.