5.The hardest goodbye

Emily POV

      It was 1 AM.I wasn't crying anymore,but inside me I was dying.
      "Dan?"I said."Are you sleeping?"
      "Nope."
      "I need to go back to Boston.I'm sick and you know it"
      "Close your eyes and sleep"
       He wasn't tired.I knew it.His life was too strange and awkward to understood it.
      "I'm serious,Dan"
      "Sleep."
       I was trying to smile,but I was feeling worse and worse.After few seconds of silence I heard the door opening.
       "Stay here"Dan said with a fake smile on his face.
       I knew he wasn't happy.His smile it wasn't a real smile at all.It was just a mask,but a useless one.He was clearly sad.I wanted to do something to cheer him up,but I wanted to go back to Boston too.This is gonna be the hardest goodbye I thought.And I was right.
      Few moments later I saw Raven coming next to me looking at Dan.
      "What happened?"she asked.
      "Emily is sick.She wants to go back to Boston"Dan said.
      "Tomorrow"Rave said quickly.
      "No."Dan shouted.
      "She's sick.We need a doctor."
      "We have doctors in London too"
      "We need HER doctor"
      I was staring at Raven who was arguing with Dan about me.Her clothes were dirtier than mine.She was ready to punch Dan right in his face.It was pretty awkward.
      "Stop shouting"I said."I'm going to Boston tomorrow"
      "Where's Abbie?"Dan asked.
      "At the show.She's with Phil."Raven answered.
      "But it's raining"
      "Who cares?!"I shouted.
      Dan stopped talking.He was clearly too sad for some arguing with Raven.He liked her,but she was annoying sometimes.Not his type.We were staring at each other.No talking anymore.No shouting anymore.Just silence.
      "Go away,Dan"Raven shouted.
      She was angry.Her tears were falling slowly but clearly.Raven closed her eyes.
      "Now."She said again much angrier.
      I saw Dan going in another room,but I knew he was still in Rave's flat.I yawned.I was too tired to start arguing too.Five minutes later I heard the door opening again.
      "EMILY"I heard Abbie shouting."I'm home"
      "What about Phil?"Raven asked."Whatever,I think Emily is very sick"
      "He's still at the show"
      I heard an annoying noise.It was Dan,trying to hide in the kitchen.
      "GO"Raven shouted.
      *~*
      It was that day.The goodbye London! day.The nightmare was real.Me,standing in the front of a car crying.I was with Raven,Phil and Abbie.What about Dan?Well,he was at home,probably sleeping on his couch.
      "Goodbye"Raven shouted hugging me.
      Phil was trying to smile.He was trying.Abbie was dressed with some old pijamas from her closet.Well,it was 7 AM.
     "Come back later,ok?"Phil said.
     "I'm trying"