1.First video

I was at Starbucks with my best friend,Abbie.I ordered a classic coffee for her and hot chocolate for me.We were talking about why London is the best place of the Earth,but it was a kind of scary so I stopped.Right in that moment two tall guys were entering into Starbucks.
    "Two coffees ma'am"said the taller one
    "Names?"
    "Mr. Nobody and his friend" they shouted
    I was staring at them too much.
    "Oh mY GOD,RAVEN"Abbie shouted"THEY'RE DAN AND PHIL"
     After two minutes of screams and tears i saw Dan coming next to me and my friend.The scene was too awkward but funny at the same time.
     "Calm down"he said"We're in Starbucks"
     "I KNOW"I said awkwardly."I need to calm down buT I CAN'T"
     "Raven."my friend said."RAVEN"
     "Oh,well,her name it's Raven.So,nice to meet you"Phil said.
    "Her name is Ravinn,but I call her Raven 'cause it sounds cooler"Abbie said."Aaaaand we have a YouTube channel too.I'm AbNobody and my best friend is BraveRave"
     "Yea' that sounds good."Dan said"Well ,we can do some videos together someday"
     "What about today?"I asked."I think our flat is next to yours"
     "Great idea"
      *~*
      After one hour I was in my small apartament with a camera in my hands again,but this time was different.In my bedroom were two tall memes who really like me and Ab'.They were just sitting on a green dirty sofa and talking about whales and llamas.
       "Hello,guys and girls and llamas!"I said awkwardly."I'm here with two very important guests"
       In two seconds the giants were in the front of the camera with me and Abbie.It was pretty weird.
       "Me and Phil!"Dan shouted"Well,this video is already a disaster!"
       I was laughing for a half of the video.
       "We need to do a compilation with Rave' laughing"Abbie shouted.
       "Let's cut this part of the video"I said "Let's make it less cringy"
        "So,leave a like and don't forget to subscribe me,Rave,Dan and Phil!Bye!"
         We were a disaster.The whole video was a disaster.
        "We are ruining YouTube"Dan shouted with a spooky voice.
        "Yea' Dan is right." I agreed.
         "We should do another video later"Phil said
         Abbie went to her bedroom and started crying and laughing after Dan and Phil started joking around.It was too cringy but funny at the same time.
After one hour Abbie wanted to talk with me.
       "Sooo,what do you want to tell me?"I asked.
       "We're viral!"
       "We're wHAT?"
       "WE HAVE 957 K VIEWS"Ab shouted too happy.
       "I'M CALLING DAN"
       "I'M CALLING PHIL"
       "Going to Starbucks?"
       "Going to Starbucks.