Is this the end ? ~Chapter 30

" I really don't want to hurt you , such a shame un "
Deidara smirked that kind of sick twisted smirk the one you would see in horror films
" pedo much"I said coldly .
I was knocked off my feet as he distracted me , and used his paper bombs.
I bit my thumb hard , I winced at the pain . I needed help most of my chakra was used up .But there was no point getting this far without punching myself a bit harder .
"Ice dragon " I said pushing by hand to the ground . Everything in the radios of 5 metres was frozen .as I summoned him.
"You called , princess? "
"Please don't call me that" I said a cold shiver reaching my back .
"As you wish"
"Don't kill him " I whispered into my dragons ear. All I was a distraction . A way to quickly slip out . Perfect timing when one of deidara's bomb exploded .Covering the halls in smoke. I quickly slipped out before he would notice .I ran to the end . What I saw was a mess. Kakashi was here along side the team (I know this isn't how it goes , sorry)
Kakashi's shot me a cold glare . He probably though I was working with them . Right now none of that mattered though , I ran through the hallways , until I found the right room . The one were you could hear moans of pain coming from .The door was locked , of course. So I knocked it down , we'll sorta it's harder than it looks in movies . A lot harder.ifocused the chakra to my feet, and kicked that fudging door down .My chakra was regaining but slowly .
What I saw made me cringe is fear, my knees nearly giving in .Was naruto okay?....... Siting on him was hidan. "Oi you little bitch , your lucky your immortal " I snarled
He chuckled . "But just cause you immortal , doesn't mean I can't kick you head around and play soccer with it !" I shouted this barstard was going down. I summoned ice back to my side , Deidara would be coming soon . But I didn't care . "You'll be lucky if your still breathing when I'm done with you " he shouted back . "You'll be screaming for mercy" he smirked . I sprinted at him and focused the chakra to my feet and boy did he go flying !" Bitch!"he yelled at me . Kakashi and what's left of my old team barged through the door .
"You going to just stand there , or are you going to help" I yelled at them , maybe a bit harsh but naruto's life was on the line .That one second I wasn't focusing was the minute in was vulnerable . they definitely told the opportunity . I was pushed back by the force of the bombs . My back burned like hell , my body felt weak.But I still got up.
"Oh what a shame un you could off been such a good member un shame ." And with that Deidara came over to me .
Where the fudge was ice ?
I was done for ,but it's not over until I'm dead .i punched Deidara in the gut , and then kicked him back a bit , only the tiniest bit but .
"Bitch you should be beyond dead"
"Oh but I'm not "I taunted
'Fea ?'
I asked in my mind , she had talked once .then she could do I again.
'Yes child?'
'Fea ? I need help, but I don't have enought chakra to summon you'
'Sorry child there's no other way , take cover for now though '
I couldn't not even for a minute , a team mates life was at risk.
I didn't care anymore i was borrowing some chakra from the demon inside .
'Kid, don't crave his power , your making it worse for yourself '
I shrugged my shoulders . Things couldn't get any worse could they ?

I borrowed his chakra , only what I needed though to summon fea, I would take anymore I cannot become hooked to his power.

"Kakashi I need a kunai" I looked at him my eyes begging , please kakashi

He threw one over to me lucky I caught it on the handle or it would not be. A pretty sight . I cut my finger and slammed it down . "Summoning my guardian " I recited before heavenly swirls pointed out from my fingers onto the tiles.

Enough was enough . I snatched Naruto while no one was guarding him . I cradled him in my arms , what could I do ? I had to protect myself and Naruto . I sent my glare to fea.

"Take Naruto to the village " I requested

"I'll be fine " I added so she would leave immediately .

At least I hope.

Shoot where had assume and Sakura been this whole time ?

I looked around . They weren't in sight were they okay? I dear hoped so. I lost focus and hidan pushed me back . He took out this blade , and let me tell you that thing scared the hell out of me .

"Mighty big sword for an idiot to hold" I taunted

I knew fea could still talk to me , so I wasn't surprised when I heard her .

'Dont push it kid '

'To late for that' I told her . As hidan ran towards me with his blade .

"I'm sorry" I said as my knees buckled bellow me ,but I was happy dying this was Naruto was okay. That was all that mattered.

"MIRA" a scream not just any scream a scream from my long time Sansei .
I smirked he still cared for me , even through all of my stupid decisions.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
Don't worry this isn't the end ^_^ heheh
2 chapters in 1 day I'm sorry :C I know it's been a while since the updates before this
And gosh my spelling was terrible >o< the first chapters especially
<3 you guys ^_^ please vote to tell me you enjoyed the story and that I should continue ^^