Chapter 25 escape

<3 u all thanx for meaning means a lot

Natalie

~*~*~+<*>?<~~>£+**^<<<<%<,<

I miss home why did all this happen to me why did gato have

To come into our life why couldn't my life be perfect but sadly it's reality my life is not a fairy tale it's not like prince meets princess happy ever after.My thoughts were interrupted when banana came in "leader want u "he said in a cold voice with no emotion "well if he wants me he can come and get me himself"I spat at him.As u probably noticed by now me and the akatsuki weren't on good terms.I really couldn't give the crap what they thought I picked up a stone and aimed before throwing it at him just skimming his head.he flinched and started to turn around I ran up and aimed a kick straight at him and when he grabbed my leg i would aim a punch and I would bite until he bleed.this went on for a minute or so before he was out cold on the floor .Althought I was breathing heavier I didn't stop there I charged out of the door which banana had made.i hi behind sharp conners that nobody could see past and hit sasori right in the back.he seemed to wince in pain I kicked him once again before stealing his dagger.My plan was only to escape I can't let feelings get in my way now.i performed hand signs and watched as tiny snake like dragons wrapped around his body and his was strapped down.He stemmed to let out a muffled cry but was no use trying my dragons were restricting him.i again ran down the empty corridors and pounced onto my next victim holding the dagger to his throat."u can't kill me" he said pushing away the blade from his neck, just them it occurred to me eh I couldn't so I just kicked him down before running , I could hear foot steps behind me and then a command yelled from pain.Nothing stopped me I ran not feeling the tiniest bit tired but then a hand jerked me back.i wanted them to stay away from me as much as I loved them I would do anything to get back home and if I had to injure the people I love so be it.without looking back I cut the hand with one swift movement and ran further not daring to turn back.but then as I was just Turing around another edge I ran into pein their was no escape now I was trapped.