Solar x Thorn

Yo! Your annoying author Is here.... Enjoy this chapter!!

____________________________________

"Get out of my room!!!! Now!!!..." Solar yelled angrily at his brother who just look at me with tear full eyes..but he didnt care.... Do you know why?....Thorn accidentally step on solar's cellphone and it was broken...

"S-Solar!! I'm sorry!!..B-but you can take it to a shop so that it c-can be repair...." Thorn said while shuttering and trembling slightly in fear.....

"I JUST BOUGHT THAT PHONE AND ITS BRAND NEW!!!!!!...." Solar yelled again and thorn covered his ears while crying softly....... He look at his brother and solar look back at him, glaring furiously.....

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. ROOM. YOUR NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE" He said while clenching his fist....Thorn give his brother one last look and left the door silently.... Quake was in the kitchen preparing dinner... Blaze was annoying ice who was sleeping on the couch...while thunder and cyclone were cleaning....neither one of them knew what was going on.....

Maybe......this is the perfect time to leave the house that he called home........but, how can he called this home when his favorite brother hates him?...

Thorn was still covering his ears and his mind was still ignoring what solar said.......finally accepting the fact that solar already hated him...thorn let his tears flow down and he ran downstairs while covering his face..

"Thorn!?..." He heard his name was being called by his brother blaze...but he didn't look back at him..afraid that he will ask some question's.... Thorn went outside and ran away....

"Dinners ready!!!...." Quake yelled at his brothers and they all went to the table one by one......but someone was missing......

"Where's thorn?..." Quake ask solar who was looking down at his plate..solar raise his head to look at quake....

"I don't know .." He said and continue eating.....quake sigh knowing that those two fought again.....thorn will probably come back tomorrow.....

But....three days went by but thorn did not come home and his brothers starts to worry....well, maybe not solar.....thunder was watching television while eating his favorite red velvet cake...but something made him spit out his cake in shock....

"Some boy who had green cap was found near the river....he was badly injured and some say that maybe he just slip...but this guy claimed that his boss was the one who threw the boy's body into the river.....the man also said that his boss kidnapped this boy and abuse him...he couldn't bare watching his boss abuse the poor child because he also had a son...finally he decided to surrender and tell the police everything he know....his so 'called' boss was captured and was sent to jail...If anyone knew this boy...please meet him at Paula Rintis hospital..." The woman announced and flip her glasses....thunder called for his brother to come to the living room immediately...

"Why? What happened?!?!?!...." Quake exclaimed, voice filled with worry......thunder quickly told them what did he just saw and by the time he finished talking....the others were already crying.....ice buried his face on blaze while sobbing and blaze rested his head on ice's shoulder...quake was hugging cyclone telling him that its gonna be okay......

Thunderstorm look at Solar..His face was pale and his eyes held no emotion..... He wasn't even crying.. Or worried.... His face was unreadable.....Thunder scooted closer to solar and pull him into a hug.....and then..solar let it out.....he grip thunders shirt and cry...

"T-this is all my fault!!.. Hiks...if I..hiks.. D-didnt get mad a-at him..hiks..hiks....he..he..wouldn't have...hiks...w-went o-out...hiks.." He cried harder while thunder comforted him...