Thundclone

WARNING!!!! LEMONS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! KIDS UNDER 12 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS!!!!...(/>.<)/....GAH!! FIRST TIME WRITING LEMONS!!.. HUHUHUHU...AGAIN WARNING!!!!!!!!  \(>[]<)/

DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS..T-T

****

"Thundy!!! Thundy thundy!!.." The cheerful voice of cyclone rung through thunders head and it was getting annoying...he close his book and glare at his Lil brother...

"What?!.." Thunder said as he keep glaring at cyclone who was now shivering in fear.... Cyclone look down and play with fingers...

"Um....What is sex?..." Shock was written on thunders face as he watch his little brother who look at him in confuse....thunderstorm face palm himself and sigh...

"It was blaze who told you that word right?...." Thunderstorm ask and cyclone nod his head...

"I was gonna play with him but then when I open his room...he was on top of ice while kissing him... He looked at me and told me to get out because he and ice were having sex (I felt weird writing that -.-) " cyclone explained and waited for his brother to answer something...thunderstorm secretly smirk and put his book down and move closer to cyclone...

"T-Thundy?...wha-" Thunderstorm kiss cyclone gently, afraid that he might scared his lil brother....he wrap his arms on cyclones waist to deepen the kiss....He hungrily suck on cyclones bottom lip earning a soft moan from his brother... He pull away to look at cyclones blushing and panting face....

"Open your mouth...." Thunderstorm said as he cup cyclones cheek....His brother obeyed and open his mouth...thunderstorm kiss cyclone again and let his tongue enter cyclones mouth...

"Ahh...ngh..." Cyclone moan and press his tongue to thunderstorm as they battle for dominance and of course... Thunder win...he explore every part of cyclones mouth... Loving the taste of vanilla...thunderstorm slowly push cyclone to the bed while removing his brothers clothing...

"T-Thundy...ahh...ahhhhh..." Cyclone moan as thunderstorm suck on his neck..finding his sweet spot and continue to abuse it...hearing cyclones moan made him hard and it was beginning to get painful so he take off his pants leaving him in his boxers..

"W-what..nghh...ahhh...are..w-we..do- ahhh..doing?.. Hng...ahhh..hahhh.." Cyclone pant and moan as thunder took of his clothing and begun to suck on his nipples..

"Doing sex of course..." Thunder replied back..his voice was deep and husky...

"Hmm...ahhh..n-no...ngh...ahhh!.." Thunder lick, suck and bit making cyclone hard....thunder pull away and look at cyclones body then Lick his lips sexily...His brother blush deep red and his innocent eyes look at thunder eyes who was now filled with Lust ( is that what its called? •_•)

"Ahhh...cy..nghh..hahh..." Thunder grunt and  moan softly as he grinded himself on cyclones member...cyclone unconsciously thrust his hips forward gaining more friction than before...he moan loudly and cover his mouth in embarrassment...he receive a glare from his brother as he saw this...

"Don't cover your voice...let me hear them..." Thunder said and kiss cyclone roughly making his brother yelp...he stuck his tongue inside and starts battling with cyclone.... He slowly brought his hand to cyclones boxers and pull them off...leaving cyclone completely naked....he gasp for air leaving a trail of saliva on their mouths...he lick the saliva away from cyclones chin before kissing his neck again..this time he went lower....

"T-Thundy....w-what ngh...are you...Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahmm!!..hahh!.." Cyclone moan as thunder suck his member hard...slowly teasing the slit (?) With his tongue.....

"T-Thundy!!.. S-some-ahhh!! Things...c-coming..hnnnggg!! Ahhh!!! Hahh!! Out!!!...hhhaaah!!!..." Thunder mentally laugh at cyclones innocent...he suck harder and began to taste the white substance on cyclones tip..knowing what it was he pull away and look at cyclones face..he put three fingers on his mouth and cyclone look at him in confuse....

"Suck..." His voice held dominance and cyclone had no choice but to follow that order...he rolled his tongue on each digits and when thunder deemed that it was coated with saliva...he pull out and wiggle one finger in cyclones entrance..

"Hahhh....unn~ ..hahh..ahmm..~.." Cyclone panted as those fingers were deep inside of him...Thunder suddenly brush a certain spot making cyclones eyes wide and moan loudly..

"W-what was that?...." Cyclone pant and look at thunderstorm with his blue innocent eyes...

"Humm?..oh this?.." Thunderstorm chuckle and press his fingers harder to that spot..cyclones eyes went wide again and he arch his back and moan...

"Hahhhh!...Ahhm...ngh...hahh.." He gasp loudly as the fingers were pull out by his brother.. He whimper at the emptiness and grip the bed sheet as he feel something bigger than the fingers were line in his entrance..

"I'm going in..." Thunderstorm grunted and push the tip slightly.. He notice cyclone tense up and he went deeper again, only half way this time since he saw cyclone shaking with tears on his eyes..he kiss his brothers lips and cyclone wrap his arms on thunderstorm as he kiss back..distracting by the tongue that was in his mouth. He didn't notice that thunderstorm were now fully inside him...

"Ahh....s-so...tight..ngh...fu-fuck.." Thunder pull away and slam back in while moaning..

"Hahhh!!!!! Thunder!!! Hahh.." Thunderstorm put cyclone in a doggie style and thrust into him..the two of them moaning each others name... Sweat trailing down on their bodies..the sound of skin slapping together...

"C-cylone!!...ahhh fucckkkk..." Thunderstorm flip cyclone again and slam back in roughly...He began to feel cyclone tighten around him...

"Th-thunder!!! Its..ahhh...hahhh.
Coming o-ouut ahhhhhh!!!.."cyclone grip the bed sheets tightly and came with a loud moan...thunderstorm still keep thrusting until he felt a knot in his stomach...his thrust were beginning to lost the rhythm and with the name of his brother...he came inside him..

" akk...its warm.." Cyclone panted out and thunderstorm let his body fall on top of cyclone...his brother hug him tightly while ruffling his hair and his eyes began to felt heavy...within a minute...they were fast asleep from all of their activities...

Add on:

They're brothers were outside of the room listening to them this whole time..well...except for thorn cause solar covered his ears this entire time...blaze was being punish by earthquake and ice? Doesn't care about anything and just sleep in the sofa...

***

*THROWS INNOCENT INTO THE WINDOW* HAHHHHHH!!!!!!! FOR ANYONE WHOS READING THIS... (/>.<)/... IM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR INNOCENT EYES AND MINDS!!!!! REALLY I GAVE YOU A WARNING BUT-AGSFDJABSNZKAHA *STRESS OUT* MY FIRST TIME WRITING LEMONS.. \(>[]<)/ ..OH WAIT...I FORGOT SOMETHING..*JUMP ON THE WINDOW AND CHASE HER INNOCENT* GET BACK HERE MY INNOCENT!!!!

felishafitra