Team SHIT's Mission

Samuel's POV

Right after Ozpin's speech about who knows what, we walked out of the assembly room thing and decided that we wanted to take part in going on a mission too.

Biff: One would think about how we're going to be able to go on a mission, let alone survive with how bad we are.

Samuel: We're not that much of a bad team, if we're able to do a mission we may be able to expand on our fighting skills, right James?

I turned to James, who wasn't even listening to me, and staring at some girl with big... Assets.

Samuel: Hey! James! You listening?

James: The fuck do you want!?

Samuel: How about you Indingo?

Indingo: Hmm?

Biff: *sigh*

Samuel: Well at least half of the team agrees.

We went over to the mission selection and I sought to find a mission that was easy enough for us to survive.

James: How about this one. 'Grimm clearing in sector sex' he he he he

Biff: That's 'six' you dumbass

James: Looked like 'sex' to me!

Samuel: *mumbling* That's the only thing you think of anyways.

James: Fuck you man.

Biff entered our team name and we were met with the words. 'Unavailable for Team SHIT.'

James: Not cool, not cool.

Samuel: Maybe there'll be another one just as good as that.

We continued trying to enter our name to all the other missions receiving the exact same notation for each and every one of them. Except for one.

James: Clearing garbage in the suburban areas of Vale!? The fuck? Why is it this is the only one that is available to us!?

Headmaster Ozpin who we did not see approach us sighed.

Ozpin: Safety of the people of Vale is at risk with large hoards of Grimm attacking almost daily. I cannot allow their safety to be in the hands of incompetent huntsman like you. This one job that is available is safe enough for you but mostly the civilians.

He walked away with James silently walking just behind him sticking up both no no fingers at him.

Samuel: Well then how do we get there?

Indingo: We blow ourselves up so we land there! He he he.

Biff: Double I that ain't gonna work.