03

Justin

"good morning Mr. Bieber", the lady in the front said.

"good luck on your first day, we're glad to have you here", a couple of employees said.

i said good morning back and thanks to all those and kept walking until i got to my office.

as i was walking, some ladies were drooling and i just chuckled then smirked.

i haven't found anyone attractive, but why should it matter if I'm married to the most amazing and beautiful wife?

"he's so fine", this secretary said while she was banging on her desk.

"thank you, but do you see this", i said showing her my ring, "this means I'm married so i better not hear any of that again or you will take your skills and work elsewhere"

everyone got quiet and started working.

exactly.

i went inside my office and kind of got furious. isn't the personal assistant supposed to be here to attend my needs?

i just shrugged and sat down to read the letter my dad set there.

the letter said:

"welcome son. good luck on your first day. i have faith in you and i know you will do good and make this business successful like it's always been. lucy is your personal assistant. whenever you need her to do something for you or need her to tell employees to do work, typing, or printing, just call her and she'll answer and do what you need. i have your work ready and they have instructions in case you don't understand them. i will stop by later to show you how to manage and boss people. I'll also teach you how to do finances, investing, and all that.
good luck son.
-Jeremy"

no wonder she's not here. she has her own office.

reading that note made me kind of nervous because I have no experience with all this.

Lucy

"ms. hale, mr. bieber is here", the secretary said.

"alright I'll meet him in a sec, thank you", i said not looking away from my computer.

time to meet my new boss.

i stood up and walked to his office.

when i got there, i knocked the door before coming in.

"come in", i heard him say.

i can tell he's young because his voice is sexy.

i took a deep breath and walked in.

when i saw him, i froze.

he is a greek god. his hair is combed back in a quiff. he has beautiful honey brown eyes. his jaw is perfect. so is his body and his tattoos make him even more to die for.

i tried so hard to refrain myself from drooling.

"hello, welcome mr. bieber", i said kind of intimidated brushing hair behind my ear.

why am i so intimidated by him? a guy never made me feel like that before.

"thank you", he said smiling.

wow i expected him to be a disrespectful douchebag.

i smiled at him back.

"you must be?", he asked raising an eyebrow.

"lucy, your personal assistant", i said pursing my lips.

he just nodded, sat down and looked at his computer.

uninterested much?

"do you need anything?", i asked.

"right now, no", he said still not looking away from his computer.

"alright", i said walking away.

"wait now that you're leaving, bring me a caramel latte", he said.

"alright be right back", i said.

i kind of got irritated because he was still looking at his computer.

"cool. don't take too long", he said.

i just nodded.

no thank you or anything? okay asshole.

i take my thoughts about his personality back.

i sighed and went to go get his latte.