15

Justin

her words felt like a thousand knifes stabbing my heart. it really hurt me.

i understand though. she felt leaded on because she thought i was single and we were just growing really close each day.

maybe lucy is right, i probably caught a little feelings for her too, but i can't do this to ariana she doesn't deserve it because i love her.

i guess i know where all of this is coming from. ariana and i married really young. she was 18 and i was 19 at the time. i still had a lot to live and experiment.

ariana and i dated and were on and off our whole time in high school. i didn't know how much she meant to me until i messed up and she didn't forgive me for it. that's when i realized how much i loved her and decided to settle down with her. she was and still is the ideal woman for me.

it's been 4 years since we married and i love her more and more everyday ever since. that's why i can't do this to her.

i don't want to lose the friendship i have with lucy either. she's really amazing and i always find myself smiling or laughing with her.

it feels like I've known her for a long time even though we weren't in good terms in the beginning.

no wonder she was my dads favorite. she always spreads positive vibes.

well not right now.

i have to find a way to make amends and rebuild my friendship with her again.

i was interrupted from my thoughts when i heard someone opening the door.

"justin my man", alfredo my long time friend says.

"alfredo", i said surprised as i stood up to give him a bro hug.

"long time no see", he said.

"how did you come in here? nobody told me you were coming", i said.

"because i told them not to tell you anything to surprise you", he said.

"makes sense", i said.

"are you busy right now?", fredo asked.

"not right now, i still have to wait for my dad to teach me what to do so i won't fuck up", i said chuckling.

"how are you and ari?", he asked.

"we've been perfect. we'll have arguments here and there", i said.

"of course", he said, "one of your workers is gorgeous is she single?"

"which one?", i asked.

"she has brown with blonde hair", he said.

lucy of course.

"umm i think she has a boyfriend", i lied.

why did i just say that? he could literally get with her so we can be friends again. then part of me doesn't want her to be with someone and i don't know why.

"sad", he said pouting, "i was about to ask her if she wanted to go on a date"

"sucks to suck bro", i said chuckling.

"i guess I'll stick with your mom then so you can call me daddy soon", he said smirking.

i cracked up and said, "bro shut the fuck up"

"i remember when i proposed to her with a ring pop and she said yes", he said smiling.

"those were the times", i said as i started reminiscing to those times.

"true", fredo said as he started remembering too.

"how's photography?", i asked.

"real good", he said, "i now do photography for celebrities, major accomplishment"

"I'm glad to hear that bro", i said shocked, "maybe you can be my photographer for my campaigns"

"for sure", he said.

then someone knocks the door.

"come in", i said.

lucy comes in and my heart drops because we literally just argued 2 hours ago.

"here's your copies mr. bieber", she said.

mr. bieber... i hate when she calls me that. i rather hear her call me justin again more than anything.

i can play the same game too lucy.

"thank you ms. hale", i said.

fredo just stood there not trying to drool over her.

she just pursed her lips.

"I'm going to take my break", she said.

"alright", i said.

she then leaves.

"she's so hot bro", he said.

i just shrugged.

"common just because you're married doesn't mean you can't admit", he said.

"yeah yeah", i said.

"well I'll see you later bro", he said, "I'll text you later on and it was nice catching up with you"

"it was nice catching up with you too. let's hang out sometime", i said.

"we will for sure", he said, "I'll bring some of the bros so you can catch up with them too"

"perfect", i said.

we did our signature handshake and he stood up and left.