Meeting Lucky Blue

You walked down the cobblestone path inside the art museum. What a nice touch. They were colorfully painted by the sixth grade class from the middle school just down the road. They were all different pictures, but they all seemed to fit together.  Quite beautifully. You sat on the ground, examining every last grain. You grabbed your polaroid from your purse and took a picture from a high angle. All in same, you grabbed a sharpie and wrote 'Art Museum' on the wide part of the polaroid picture. As you were getting back up, a pair of long legs tripped you a up. You went back down, but this time unintentionally.

You looked up. A concerned face looked back at you. "I am soooo so sorry. I- didn't see you there." You shooed him away. "No, I need to help you." He reached a hand out. You were hesitant at first. "I don't bite." You looked at his hand. "That's what wolves say." He chuckled. "You talk?" You grabbed his hand, and he assisted you up.  "I'm Lucky." You raised an eyebrow. "Why's that?" He laughed. "No, that's my name." You facepalmed. "Wow. Ok. My name's Y/N."  He shrugged. "It's not that big of a deal. It's happened before." You looked up at him. "Yeah, but I've never said anything like that before."

The two of you ended up making conversation over that dumb mishap. You were walking around the hall taking pictures of interesting things. He got curious and began to ask you questions. "Why'a taking all these pictures?" You stopped. "Photography major." He looked at you. "How's college?" He asked. "Horrible. I want to drop out every day. I'm pretty anti. And on top of that, You've got your snooty rich kids who didn't have to work their asses off for a photography scholarship and a recommendation letter from their least favorite teacher." You said. "Wow, that was deep. Glad I'm not there." You got curious too. "Why aren't you in college?" He looked around. "I'm a model." He mumbled. "Speak up?" He looked at you. "I'm a model." He said louder, but still barely audible. You could tell, he was full on stunning. From head to toes drop dead gorgeous. "Why are you talking like you want nobody to know?" He shrugged. "I dunno. I get a lot of questions. Like 'only girls are supposed to model, right?' and 'how?' oh, and my favorite, 'are you gay?'" You patted his shoulder, that was as high as you could reach.

"People can be assholes." He nodded. "I agree." You continued to walk around inside the museum until you randomly stopped. "Lucky, could I take a few pictures of you?" He shrugged. "Sure, what's your assignment about anyway?" You beamed. "I'll tell you after I take the pictures." He still complied. He was posing for your pictures like it was a real photoshoot, pout and all. You were quite attracted to this man, no doubt about it. You could tell he wasn't bluffing about the male model thing, he was really rocking this faux photoshoot. He put an arm around your shoulder and looked down on you. "So, tell me." You took a deep breath. "Beautiful museum finds."