Meeting Lucky Blue (Alternate)

*EXPLICIT*

You checked into the hotel, looking for the suite they assigned you to. You decided on a joint room so it would be less costly. You were sharing your room with a random person. A random person.

You used your key card on the door, and it opened with a low 'beep'. You were greeted by the sharp sound of nothing, which was fine by you. "Hellooo?" You called. No answer. A-ok. You fell asleep on the queen sized bed, waiting for whoever was to waltz through that door.

You awoke because of a low pitched male voice saying something along the lines of 'shit!' or 'fuck!' Your roomie was here. You got up, wiped any possible eye boogers off, popped a mint in your mouth and went to greet this person you'd be living with for the duration of your stay.

You peeked around the corner, seeing a tall man with platinum blonde hair and fair skin. You knocked on the wall so you wouldn't startle him. He turned. You observed his beautiful features. You didn't know how to feel about staying with an attractive male for a long period of time. You might end up eating his face.

"Hey." You said. He waved. "My name's Lucky Blue." You thought the name was unusual, but you didn't speak on the matter, for that would be rude. "I'm Y/N." He smiled. You almost melted. He was so damn cute. He snapped in front of your face. "You just zoned out, Y/N. What were you thinking about?" The fact that you don't have a shirt on. "Nothing."

He chuckled. "I cooked. I didn't wanna wake you, but I stubbed my toe on that chair. That thing is rigged." You giggled. "I made chicken and mashed potatoes." You nodded. Sounds good. He grabbed two plates and sat down at the table. "So what brings you to Paris?" You shrugged. "I won the lottery. I've always wanted to come here since I was little." He smiled. "You?" He finished chewing. "Fashion week. It's great. New people, new styles. It's the best." You nodded.

"Why are you so perfect?" You mumbled. You didn't think he heard you, but he did. "I could ask you the same." You rolled your eyes. "This isn't about me. You can cook, you're funny, you're cute. What more?" He smiled. "Why don't you find out?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked. You hopped over the table and peppered his face with kisses. By now he had red lip prints all over his face.

He grabbed you by your waist and put you on his lap. He put his lips on yours. This turned into a heated makeout session. You pulled apart to breathe. "And you can kiss." He stood up with you still on him. He grabbed the 'do not disturb' sign and put it on the door. "Now, where were we?" You asked. He began placing kisses on your face just as you did his a few minutes ago. He laid you down on the bed. "What am I to do with you? Is the whole week gonna be like this?" You smiled. "Maybe, if you play your cards right."

He pulled your shirt off over your head. It was a hot day, so it was easier than a random button-down. He began kissing on your neck, down your chest all the way to your thighs. He lightly tugged the hem of your shorts before yanking them off eagerly. He looked at you, as if asking for permission. You nodded. You've never been so willing to have sex with a stranger before. Ever.

He toyed with your underwear for a while, basking in your need for him. "Lucky, come on!" He smirked. "All I wanted." He pulled his briefs down, exposing himself fully to you. He placed himself in front of you. He began thrusting in and out at a slow pace. You gripped the satin sheets while he gripped your waist with both hands on either side for support. You were both a moaning, groaning mess.

He picked up his pace. By now he was cursing and moaning your name. This made you even more turned on. You arched your back at the feeling of him inside of you. "Oh shit, Lucky." You felt your release nearing. His strokes got messier, and you knew he was near too. "Fuck, Y/N." He started kissing your neck once more, sucking on it every-so often. You came, but he kept going for a few seconds. "Keep going baby, please." He pleaded. You moved your hips into his for more friction. He pulled out and came.

He collapsed on top of you and snaked his arm around your waist. You both fell asleep, but beforehand, he said, "Best I've ever had."