Mother's Day (pt.1)

Lucky is 26
Y/N is 25

You just got finished visiting your mother and grandmother to spend time with them for mother's day. You were quite saddened, besides the fact that you got to treat your leading ladies. Last month during Easter, you had a case of the baby fever.

You held the holiday itself accountable. All the new birth and baby animals and pastels and baby pinks and baby blues. Baby everything! Who was to blame? Not you of course. Lucky, he wasn't having it. He didn't want kids. You had second thoughts about it too. You have three siblings, those fuckers.

You were still sad either way. The very idea of having babies made butterflies in your stomach. It was rather fun making them too. But, he didn't want kids. You couldn't force him to impregnate you. Then, you thought about the pros and cons. Pro: they're cute as hell. Con: you have to carry them for nine months. Pro: you can literally make your own human. Con: labor is painful as hell.

You kept thinking about the pros and cons. Until there was a jiggle at your door handle and a push at your door. Your door swung open, and you jolted off the bed. You weren't expecting anyone. It was your boyfriend, Lucky Blue.

"I thought you weren't coming home 'till eight?" He shrugged. "I wanted to surprise you. Mom says hello." You made a mental note to call his mother later. You laid back down on the  bed. "Sit down Lucky, you must be exhausted." He flopped down on the bed and kissed you on your forehead. "So what did you do?" You turned over. "I took them both to the salon, then we went out to eat, then I helped put up the new furniture I bought them." He smiled. "You're so considerate, babe. Pyper out-gifted me."

You gave him a, 'tell me more' look, and he began to elaborate. "I bought her a new car, and then Pyper went out of her way and got mom's whole house renovated!" You chuckled. "That's petty." He shrugged. "Tell me about it." You two began laughing. When you caught yourselves, he kissed you again. "Happy mother's day, Y/N." You shook your head. "Sadly, I'm not a mother." He grabbed you by your waist. "What if I make you one?"