Mother's Day (pt. 2)

*EXPLICT*

"Happy mother's day, Y/N." You shook your head. "Sadly, I'm not a mother." He grabbed you by your waist. "What if I make you one?"

Your eyes widened at Lucky's boldness." I'm sorry, what?" You were taken aback to say the least. "But you sa-""I know what I said. I changed my mind." He bit his lip. "Okay." You threw your hands up in defeat, knowing that no wasn't an answer. He began to undress you. He kissed and bit your neck. "L-lucky. Mmm." You could barely form words, like you forgot to speak.

"Lay back babe. This is for you. You'll have to go through more." He slid your white dress under you and threw it aimlessly toward a random corner. He pinned your body against the soft bed. He slowly- a painfully slow- took off his pants and boxers. He gripped your waist and slid his manhood inside you- once again, painfully slow- making you moan.

He then began bucking his hips, every second making you want more. You sat up, trying to get in a more comfortable position, but Lucky softly nudged you with his hand. He did this all the time during sex, he was focused on one goal. While sometimes this pissed you off, it also turns you on. This was one of the times it turned you on.

He had his eyes set on your bodies, still moving himself in and out of your opening, making you moan loudly, focused on one goal. Which was of course finishing the *deed.*

"B-baby, I'm gonna-" He nodded. "Go ahead, I'm not stopping you." His entire demeanor  was turning you on, including the fact that his dick was inside you at this particular moment. He began slowing down a bit, a sign that he was nearing also. "Shit!" He cursed out. You were already cumming, just waiting for him to finish too. His head cocked to the side as he looked at your body moving under the weight of him. His eyebrows furrowed as he tried to speed up this process.

In the spew of all this, you came again. He felt it of course, and this made him motivated. Finally, he came. Inside of you. Something you weren't used to of course, but it didn't matter. The possibility that you could start a family with a little even mix of you and Lucky was enough already.