12- Sleepless nights

"I stare deep down into the eyes of my nightmares
As they come to life
I feel my heart beat right out of my chest
and I think I might be losing the fight"

Betty

The past few days I didn't get even a minute of sleep, all I did was just lie on the couch everyday since that night. My bed wasn't where my comfort lied anymore. My room wasn't my safe haven. My house wasn't my home.

I didn't feel the warmth that ones home should give.
All I felt was cold and the pain and the flash backs of that awful night.

I hope he rots in that cell, to think that I actually liked him? I hate myself but I hate him more.

Archie, oh my Archie always my hero.
Now my safest is when I'm with him. It had always been with him. He was always there for me.
My thoughts get interrupted with my phone ringing but it was just my alarm to wake up.

It was five thirty in the morning, my head was pounding due to the lack of sleep.
I get out of the sofa and walk towards the kitchen to make some coffee for me while I freshen up.

*

After a shower, I get dressed and head downstairs, it was six thirty already and today I had cheer practice.

Ronnie offered to drive me to school so I accepted instead of going walking there, I was tired anyway, I didn't know how I would get through practise or even the entire day with six periods ahead of me.

*
We reach school just in time for warm ups. We both head to the locker rooms, the room I dreaded the most until recently.
We place our bags in the lockers and head out to the gym while making small talk. I appreciate Ronnie so much for ignoring what happened the previous week.

The gym was shared by both the football team and the vixens because it was snowing outside.

"Oh look who finally decided to join us." Cheryl says and snaps to stop the music from playing.

"You're late." She says while walking towards and crossing her arms.

I checked my watch and scoffed, "By two minutes."

She snapped her head towards me, "If you want to be a vixen, you should be on time. Don't forget Cooper, you're only here cause I felt your friend had what it means to be a vixen but she demanded you be chosen along." She said and walked away.

Me and Ronnie looked at each other and sighed.

"Okay listen up s.luts, you three in the middle, you chubbygirl at the back and Cooper in the back as well with Lodge next to me." Cheryl commanded.

We took our positions and then Cheryl snapped her fingers to indicate that the music should start again.

*

"Oh my god, I'm so tired." I yawn as we take our lunch from the buffet.
"You look like you came out of a vampire movie. Did you get any sleep recently?" Kevin asks as we place our lunch on table and sit.

"Nope. But don't worry guys I'm fine, I had a lot of coffee." I say and dig into my food.

"You sure Betty?" Archie asks me.

"I'm sure, guys don't worry about me. I'm fine." I say and continue eating.

We continue making small talk about Veronica's upcoming sweet sixteen party and gossiping about what Kevin heard from around school until the bell rings.
We all get up and pick our trays and walk along to the bins until I feel dizzy, I hear my name being called and I'm about to fall but everything turns black.

***
Do you think someone caught her before she fell? Do you think its Archie or Kevin? 😋
I think it's Kevin. Lol

Anyways guys double update again, because I love you guys!!!

Thank you for your support!

Please vote and comment and let's try to make it to 200 votes by next chapter please!!!
The long chapters will be back soon.
And also tysm for 4k!

Until next time💛