Chapter 11

Still on a high from my little performance, I stayed with Zoey and Taylor to watch the One Direction boys perform. I had no idea where Luke, Ashton and Calum had vanished to. They left about 20 minuets ago claiming they had to set something up at the hotel.

Taylor let out a random squeal during 'Rock Me' which caused me to glance away from the five stupid boys on stage to the left of me to find Michael had snook up on Taylor and wrapped her in a hug from behind and was singing the words of the song into her ear.

Once Rock Me had finished Michael tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around just in time to catch him shutting off his phone being very secretive about something.

"There's a surprise waiting for you in our dressing room" he slightly shouted in my ear so it could be heard over the frenzied screams of all the fans.

I waited until the song had finished before I said bye to the others and made my way back stage, flashing my pass to the guards on the door I made my way towards the boys dressing room.

Stepping through the door I noticed no one was in here, what was Michael on about. I spun around to go back out to the arena when a hint of purple caught my eye. Hung on the back of the door was a beautiful purple dress with a note attached to it.

'Surprise Lucy.

Put this on and Ashton will meet you in the car around the back of the venue to take you to some where special.

Lots of Love

Luke x'

I didn't want to touch this beautiful dress that was in front of me yet I reluctantly lifted it of the door by the hanger and walked over to the bathroom in the dressing room and locked the door. Slipping out of the navy blue skinny jeans and baggy grey jumper I had on, I pulled the dress over my head.

It was beautiful, it was fitted around the bust and went slightly flowy from the waist down to just above the knee. Scattered across the chest were small diamantes that shone in the right light, I felt like a princess.

I pulled my brown hair out of the messy bun it was in at the top of my head and left it to fall around my face and down my back. Realising I shouldn't keep people waiting I walked out of the bathroom with my previous cloths folded in my hand to be met by Zoey stood in front of the door holding a pair of black wedged around 3 inch high. She raised an eyebrow and looked down at my convers clad feet before shoving the wedges in my face.

Once id changed my shoes I made my way out of the venue to find Ashton in the car patiently waiting for my arrival. When I was in and had my seatbelt fastened Ashton started to drive.

"Ashton where are we going?" I asked in my sweet voice,

"Not going to tell you" he sing songed back.

With a huff I sulked back into my seat crossing my arms over my chest and sticking my bottom lip out.

Driving for around another 10 minuets Ashton finally pulled over into what looked like a deserted car park,

"What are we doing here?" I spoke to Ashton for the second time the entire journey,

"Not telling now shoo" he waved his hand in the direction of the door. Huffing once again I opened the door and stepped out only to be met by a smirking Michael and Calum which only confused me even more.

"What are you two doing?" confusion laced through my voice.

"Escorting you. Its dark don't want anything to happen to you" Michael winked

"Have you forgotten what I actually am?" I quizzed them as they both linked arms with me.

"And have you not forgotten what I am" Michael challenged.

Calum was just silently laughing to the right of me still tugging me along to god knows where. The ground was slightly soggy from the rain earlier that day and I had been forced into the wedges by Zoey things weren't going too good as my feet kept sinking.

In the distance I noticed fairy lights hanging in the trees. The closer I got towards the lights the more I saw. There was a tartan blanket laid on the ground with a woven picnic basket sat on the corner. I didn't know where Luke was though.

"Sit down and Luke will be here shortly" Michael broke the peaceful silence, I forgot they were her I was too shocked by all the effort Luke had put into this. Doing as I was told I sat down on the tartan blanket and waited for Luke to appear.

A few minuets later I heard the faint sound of a guitar.

Even when the sky is falling down
Even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet

Even when we try to say goodbye
And you can cut the tension with a knife in here

Cause I know what'll happen
If we get through this

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees baby
We just gotta get out
And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around baby
We just gotta get out

'Cause I feel so damn lost
And it comes with a cost of being alone

Everything is falling down
We're suffering, helpless thoughts and
Out we sing, prayers go to the sky . . . '

By the time Luke had finished I had a few stray tears running down my cheeks,

"D-d-did you not like it?" Luke stuttered sounding nervous,

"No I loved it" I replied,

"The why are you crying?"  confusion was laced through his voice,

"Because it was beautiful and no one has ever done anything like that for me" Luke shuffled over the blanket towards me setting his guitar down along the way. Once he reached me he pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms tightly around me.

I was so thankful that Luke was my mate I couldn't have asked for a better mate, he's handsome, amazingly talented, did things like this to surprise me and make me feel like the only girl in the world.

Luke pulled back planting a small kiss to my cheek and then retrieving the picnic basket from the opposite side of the blanket.

We made small talk about everything and anything while eating the lovely meal of takeaway Nandos,

"So do you want to make an appearance at every concert and perform our duet then?" I hadn't really thought about it actually I thought it was just a one time thing but I wouldn't mind I'm slowly starting to get over my stage fright and once your out there it feels amazing.

"Wouldn't the other boys get mad that I'm taking over your set time tough?" I didn't want people to hate me for taking the boys performance time away from then,

"There fine with it" Luke assured me,

"Okay ill do it!" I said with a smile.

That's all we did for the next few hours laying on the blanket wrapped in Luke's arms staring up at the start getting to know each other more, telling secrets about the other boys and having an amazing time.