Gentlemen's Agreement

I woke up with the biggest hangover one can have, I was fully nude. Not only I was fully nude, but so was Sherlock. How would I know? We slept together. Not next to each other. With each other. I sat up looking at his sleeping form. I decided to leave with nothing to say to him, but I decided to leave a note. I could see the love bites of my neck and events from last night started coming back to me, to haunt me down probably, to make it impossible for me to forget him and move on.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my life. I decide to move on and then I sleep with the guy. Who does that? How stupid was I? I got up putting his shirt on. I picked up my clothes from the floor and picked up my bag. I got dressed in the bathroom and went out to the kitchen counter where I left him a note.

'Perfect way to say goodbye..' I placed it on top of the sugar jar and picked up my stuff to leave. I picked up the motorcycle keys and headed out. Once I stepped out of 221B, I looked behind me mentally saying goodbye to the place. I called Mycroft, no answer. He wouldn't be up it's still five in the morning. I decided to head to his place, and give him the news.

I parked my bike and went up to Mycroft's door banging on it loudly. "MYCROFT! MYYYYCRRRROOOFTT OPEN THE DOOOR!" I heard footsteps coming to the door. The door opened to a groggy looking Mycroft, "Ughhh of course its you...Viola it's five" I cut him off "In the morning I know, yes something is wrong I wouldn't be here if everything was fine" I pushed him aside and walked in. "What happened? This isn't a regular fight is it?" Mycroft asked eyeing me and then his eyes widened. "Bloody hell! What on earth is that?" Mycroft asked pointing to my neck.

I sighed in frustration "That is a love bite Mycroft" He rolled his eyes "I know thats a love bite, you either slept with Sherlock or you had a one night stand which one is it?" Mycroft's face was complete horror and shock at the same time. "It's horrifying isn't it?..." I started explaining everything that happened last night and Mycroft sat there in his Pj..or suit or whatever he was wearing looking disturbed as hell. "I feel that as you age you get even more STUPID Viola, WHAT the hell were you thinking?" He snapped at me.

"Thinking? I was drunk I wasn't thinking!" "You could have stopped it even if you were drunk, but you wanted this to happen" Mycroft stated rubbing his forehead. "I know...anyway I'm moving out today but I need someone to pick up my stuff from there, could you please send someone Mycroft..maybe I could immigrate somewhere nice, probably settle in Finland or something" Mycroft raised his brows looking at me ridiculously "You're seriously going to move out? I'm sorry I don't follow! One minute you two decide on abandoning one another and the next second you shag!"

"Mycroft! Dont make this harder on me than it already is, it was the perfect way to say goodbye although it's certainly not going to be any easier after I've..done that with him" I sighed "Oh god I'm the least responsible person on earth!" I cried out pulling at my hair. "Viola, stop freaking out..I'm going to say one thing to solve this for you" He smiled at me and then his smile dropped "Get out of here and go back to the flat. You're not moving anywhere you two obviously have been yearning for each other. He's an idiot who doesn't know how to deal with feelings but what are you? You're more experienced in that area than he is! Now get up and try to hide that it looks disturbing...never expected my brother to be..uhm brutal in bed"

"He wasn't brutal! He was perfe..oh god this is uncomfortable" I realized we were discussing my sex life now. "It's even more uncomfortable for me" Mycroft said with an insincere smile on his face.

John's POV

"That's the worst possible solution for this situation" I snapped at Sherlock who was being utterly delirious saying that they both decided to just move on, but the next thing they did was shag. "It's her decision not mine John, let it go" Sherlock said his legs crossed over each other reading the newspaper so casually. "So you wanted her to stay?" I asked not really getting this. "Part of me did, part of me didn't. Can you please drop this topic? It is a little uncomfortable to discuss such matters with you..or anyone" Sherlock said shutting the newspaper putting it aside.