Abusive

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Sherlock snapped. His hands were tightly tightened around mine, he was obviously not okay. He was terrified and angry at himself. I totally feel him, I've felt this way before. All the people were staring at Sherlock, he looked away then looked back at me. Taking a deep breath, he turned to John "You want me to prove it, yes?"

"Sherlock, calm down no one wants you to prove anything. It's been a little crazy around here and this place is freaky no one is doubting you right John?" I tried to comfort him as he continued to have a panic attack. 

He took a huge gulp from his brandy finishing his glass. "I'll get you some water, you need to calm down" I said removing his hands slowly off mine, I walked up the bar getting a glass of water.

I set it on the table next to him, as my phone started ringing. "Sherlock, have some water you're hyperventilating it'll help" I said looking down at my phone. He nodded "Thank you" I looked at him a bit shocked.

Yeah, there is something wrong with him. I went outside taking the phone call that was from Mycroft "Hello?" "Hey Ema, how have you been?" "I'm alright, whats up?" "You don't sound good, your breathing is uneven all is well?" "Damn it do you have like a breathing detecting machine?" I heard him sigh

"Ema, whats wrong? Did you have another fight with Sherlock?" "No, Mycroft. Things have been weird here, I feel like we're in a horror movie or something..." I sighed "Even Sherlock is afraid" "Afraid? Sherlock?" Mycroft asked me in disbelief. "Yes, it's something I've never dealt with before. Sherlock being ass is much more fun I'll tell you that"

"Take it easy on him, keep your temper under control as much as you can that would work" Mycroft 'advised' me. "Yeah thanks thats great advice. Sherlock's doubting himself, I don't think my temper has anything to do with it" I said sarcastically.

 "Right, then stop his doubt. Make him believe in himself again" Mycroft said softly now. "See now thats some good advice, thanks Mycroft" With that we ended our conversation.

I went back inside, things seemed to be tense between John and Sherlock. I cleared my throat sitting down "Jo-" "And why would you listen to me? I'm just your friend" John said, clearly annoyed at something.

"I don't have friends" Sherlock said, being a complete and utter savage. I gasped "What the damn hell? Control yourself" I snapped at Sherlock.

 "It's okay Ema,.... I wonder why you dont" John mumbled softly feeling clearly upset he got up and walked away. "Sherlock, what was that about?" I asked eyeing the glass of water thats empty now. "John's just being sensitive" Sherlock said, complaining.

I arched an eyebrow at him "What did you tell him to get the sensitive side of him...on display?" I asked picking my words wisely. "I asked him to leave me alone" Sherlock said casually, but I can sense panic in his eyes. "And then stated that...you don't have any friends" I cleared my throat. "I don't" Sherlock was seriously out of control today.

"You don't have any friends? Are you sure you wanna say that out loud Sherlock? You're alone in this world? Open your damn eyes, OBSERVE, make a god damn deduction for God's sake" I snapped at him, hoping to give him a piece of my mind. "What are you on about now?" Sherlock asked already sick of me.

"I'm talking about us!" I said in disbelief he's either stupid or being stupid. "Us? You and me?" I rolled my eyes at his blunt question. "John and me AND you. Sherlock, make an observation. Why do you think John keeps up with your constant cocky attitude all the time? Because he needs a flatmate? News flash, there are billions of other flats in town. He stayed with you all this time, because he values your friendship. You're a close friend to him"

I heard him sigh at my speech probably realizing I'm right "I'm here for the same reason too, I care about you just like John does possibly even more...which sucks because you're oblivious-" "I'm not oblivious Ema, you know I'm not, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And stop forcing 'friends' on me its plain disgusting" Sherlock cut me off indirectly hinting a few things and of course hurting me with his words. But I ignored.

"Well, you cant go around saying you don't have friends. Thats disrespectful, it's like we're nothing in your life" I continued. He narrowed his eyes at me "I said. I have. NO. FRIENDS." He snapped at me gritting his teeth in anger.

"You know what? Thats not something you decide. I am your friend whether you like it or not. Get your head out of your ass already, you should accept us with proper titles in your life and if you know how much we care about you, and that you're not oblivious why are you constantly acting out of your ass with us? Exclude me from this, does John deserve such a treatment from you?"

"That's enough shattering for one day Ema" "Answer my damn question stop being such a constant cock ALL THE TIME!" I snapped at him.

"That's none of your business! Who are you to question me like that?! Mycroft's paying you to give me feelings lessons?!" Sherlock was snapping at me right now. I gasped at him in shock, he was glaring at me with a huge amount of hatred as he said the following part with venom dripping from his tone

"Leave. me. alone. I don't need some heartless assassin to tell ME how to live MY LIFE! You're even worse than I am! Look at yourself, so self loathing, you pretend to be the expert on friendship when you've lived alone all your bloody life in a blood shedding organization! Before you go around giving lectures, take a hard look in the mirror at yourself, the blood being carried around in your body itself is pure spiteful, stop acting like you care so much I can see through your drama your fake affection not long ago you were going to meet up with Jim for God knows what! You think you care about John and I when in fact you're the bloody robot here!" Sherlock was seriously out of control.

He was glaring at me. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I felt myself start to chuckle as I looked down and then back at him. I saw him arch an eyebrow at me as tears formed in my eyes, for the second time this week. The only difference was those tears were genuine.

I stood up, my eyes at the ceiling trying to swallow back the tears and sniffled suddenly the anger inside me rising as I approached him and slapped him across the face as hard as I could, his eyes went wide locking with mine. My expression was pure disgust "I've never been hurt by words in my whole life, thanks for making the first fucking experience abusive as fuck" I said slowly my tone filled with agony and fury. He was rubbing his cheek where I slapped him, his eyes so wide open. I walked out of the inn and decided to cool off somewhere far far away from him.