Five

The Numb by JeAnnPulido

Please do vote and comment. Negative or positive feedback, it's badly needed for progress and improvement :)

Anyways, enjoy the story guys!

*

Chapter 5

Tori's POV

"Itext to you what we need to do to increase our club members" I told Edmund

"Okay, but wait. What's the name of the club?" Khyle asked

"The High Class Gangsters Club. Is it okay?" Kath asked

"Cool" replies Peter

"We better go" Ash said, so we made our way to the parking lot

Alice goes with Kath and Ash goes with me. We told our goodbyes after Ash came ashore to the car.

I'm the magdradrive. Ayoko ng driver no. Tss.

When Ash arrived at the hotel where he was staying, he came down but before closing the door I asked him first.

"If you're the Queen of Public Colleges, would you be happy, Ash?" I asked why she looked at me as if it were a surprise

"Why is the sudden random question, Tori?" She asked but shrugged, so she put her breath before she responded.

"I'm going to be happy if we win, Tori because that's my sister's dream for me but it can not make me bring out my true color again" he replies once close to the car door

*

Ashley's POV

Another boring day.

The students continue to give way to us until I noticed that the whole hallway was silent.

I looked in front of us. I'm in charge.

I'm stopping by Kath, and I'm scared of what I've been through.

It's Allena and her bitch friends again. Tss. She is the only one in this school who dares to stand in my way. I hate it but she makes things here more lively so I just let her do as she pleases.

Well, as long as she does not cross my bottom line.

I left my earphones hanging from my shoulders and then put my hand in the pockets. Both groups glared at each other.

Tensed is the right word for our situation. Meet Allena Keziah Lopez. She's a proud girl who shouted in the world that she's my 'RIVAL'. She pisses me off and all, but do not worry. I do not even know that. I wonder if there is time that he can really do for me that will be over 50% if I'm more sober than he can get.