Chapter 2

Tomorrow is the day that I'm moving to London with my parents. Probably you're thinking: you're 25, why are you still living with your parents?

Let me explain... A year ago, I met a guy and 6 months later we moved in together. It didn't go well, it wasn't possible because we didn't knew eachother that long, so after a few weeks I moved in at my parents' house again. Now, a few months later, I'm still not ready to live on my own. That's why I'm going to London with them.

I'm very nervous for today. Not because I'm leaving Wiltshire, but I have to say goodbye to Ava. We've been friends for ages and I know that she doesn't like it at all that I'm moving away from her.

*phone rings*

Ava: Hi girl! I can't believe that this your last day in Wiltshire is.

Layla: Hi Ava! I can't believe it too. But I'm happy that we'll see eachother today so that we can say goodbye.

Ava: How late do I have to be at yours??

Layla: Is 2:00 pm okay??

Ava: Sure! See you then. Bye x

Layla: Bye x!

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Omg I know this is really short and terrible guys... I just started with writing and it's the start of the story so I hope it'll get better... Oh and I'm not English btw so probably there are a lot of mistakes with the grammar.

Xx Michelle