Chapter 7

Layla P.O.V.

These eyes are from Joe Sugg! You're probably thinking: where do you know him from and why are you so shocked? Let me tell you a story...

-Flashback-

Ava and I are 12 years old at this moment and we're going to school. It's Monday and I really want to go to school. I know... I want to go to school. And what's wrong with that? I just have a huge crush on someone in my class. His name is Joe and his eyes are so pretty. They are just so blue. Ava is waving at me. 'Are you alive?' She asks me. 'Of course I am. Why are you asking that?' I replied. 'Uhm you stopped and stared really creepy before you... OMG I already know what's wrong with you. You're in love!' I turned red. Of course she guessed it. It's like she always knows what's going on in my head.

'Who is it?' She asks me. And I turned red again. Stupid face... 'Uhm it's Joe,' I said while I'm looking at the floor. 'JOE?' I know she doesn't like him that much, but I just had to tell her. She's my best and only friend and I don't want to lose her.

'You know how I think about that kid and his stupid sister,'  Ava said. (A/N I'm writing this with pain in my heart. Sorry Zoe...) I felt that I became angry. 'DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT! AND ZOE ISN'T STUPID!' I shouted at her. Ava's face turned red. 'You already know how I'm thinking about him. You are not going to be nice to him and I want that you're doing everything what I'm asking, okay? Otherwise I don't want to be your friend anymore.' She replied calm.

The rest of the week was terrible. I cried the whole time and then was Ava getting angry because I was crying. I know Ava was a terrible friend this week, but the rest of our lives she was so nice, so I don't want to lose her. Omg I'm saying that too much, but that's just the truth...

The week after that terrible week was worse than the first week. I thought it wasn't possible, but it was. Ava forced me to let Zoe fall and all that stuff. She also forced me to insult her. Every day I saw Zoe looking at me with a scared and sad look in her eyes. A long story short: Ava forced me to bully the sister of my crush...

The week after that week (A/N can you still follow it XD??) I stayed at home. My mother was worried about me, because everyday I didn't want to go to school. It was a big mistake, because Ava was so angry when she came to my house. She said that it was only getting worse when I wouldn't come to school. I was so scared of her. The next day I came to school, because I was scared what was going to happen when I stayed at home. Ava was furious and shouted at me that I had to do the same to Joe as what I had to do to Zoe...

I have to bully Joe, aka my crush. I realised that and I became so angry at Ava. Why am I still friends with her? That was what was going through my head while I shouted at Ava. 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? YOU'RE SUCH A BAD FRIEND AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M STILL FRIENDS WITH YOU!' I shouted at her. 'Because I'm the only thing you have,' she replied with an evil smile. 'And if you don't do what I want, I'll do something to your parents.' 'No not my parents!' I said with a scared tone in my voice. 'I'll do anything, but don't do anything to my parents,' I cried.

That year was the worst year ever at school. Every day I didn't want to go to school and I think Joe and Zoe neither... Everytime when they saw me walking they got tears in their eyes and ran away. I felt so bad. I also cut myself, so bad was it...

After that terrible year, Zoe and Joe went to another school. I didn't talk to Ava for 6 months and I know that isn't long for what she did to me. In that 6 months I cried every day and thought a lot about Joe and Zoe. Where are they going to school now and how are they doing? Of course I didn't know that, I was the one who bullied them... But also in those 6 months everyone ignored me. They knew what I had done so they didn't want to talk to me.

After these 6 months I realised that I needed somebody, because my arms were getting worse and worse. My parents tried to talk to me, but nothing worked. I realised that Ava was the only one who knew what happened and that I missed her. I missed the sweet and nice Ava... I was lucky, because Ava was so sorry for what she had done and she nearly became the old Ava. I say nearly, because she had changed a little bit. But I didn't care about that at all. I was just happy that I got my best friend back and we had so much fun...

Because I got my best friend back I forgot a little bit about Zoe and Joe. Of course they were always in my mind, but I pushed them away in a little corner of my head. I never thought about them ever again...

- End Flashback -

And all of that I remembered again when I looked in his blue eyes. I realised that I was crying and I ran away. What would he think? First of all there's standing a stranger behind him and that stranger is staring at him. Then the stranger gets in a trance and is staring before her. She starts to cry and runs away... He must think that I'm a weirdo.

While I was runnning away I remembered that he was crying. I stopped immediately and turned back. I have to know what was going on and I don't care that he thinks I'm a creep...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1066 words!!!

Omg this chapter is so confusing. I hope you understood it and I haven't checked it, so there will probably mistakes in it.

Love you xx