Chapter 3

I'm listening to music of Ed Sheeran while I'm sitting on the sofa. It's 1:45 pm, so I have to wait 15 minutes till Ava comes. I hope she doesn't get too emotional today, because she can be a little bit dramatic... Okay, she can be really dramatic. But that's the only way I know that Ava has feelings too. I know we are best friends, but she never shows her real feelings. I always have to guess what she's feeling and that never turns out well. Let's just say that we've had a few problems because of that. At the end it's all good and stuff, but still...

I hear the doorbell ring. Ava is early today. Most of the time she is too late. I open the door and Ava hugs me. 'Ava have you cried?' I ask when I see her eyes. 'Yes, of course I did. My best friend is moving away from me.' 'You didn't have to cry. It's only me,' I say. 'It's only you? Layla, we've  known eachother for our whole life and we shared everything. It isn't nothing that you are going to London,' Ava replied.

I start to cry when I heard those words. Ava's never said something sweet like this. She hugs me again and says that everything is going to be alright. I hope so. Ava has had other friends who were moving away from her and now she doesn't talk to these people at all anymore. I hope it doesn't end with us like that. I hope everything is going to be alright and that we'll be friends forever.

-----------------------------------------------------