People think they know what pain is, but pain comes in so many different forms. One word could break you. Pain can come when it's the brightest, or when it's the darkest you have seen, but no void is darker then the ones you must go through. To some pain shines like the stars, always tormenting the perfect moments, and shining brighter then the sun, because each one is a sun. For some people the pain may be a memory, or a person, but no matter who or what it is if you look on the inside of someone they won't be pure, but grey, and black from all the pain. Some may be broken, others tried to repair themselves, and are holding on by one tiny string, but most cannot be repaired, and some caused themselves the pain, or even intensified the pain. If you think about it there really are zombies, but they want to deteriorate your heart piece by piece. You can run from pain, but sometimes it's the person right next to you, but remember the stars shine everywhere, and pain will seep through the skin striking your heart. Some may say "the truth will set you free", but really it bounds you to the statement. The person who you could know all your life could turn against you in a spilt as kind. So to love not in fear you must become heartless, because you don't have to be the fittest, bit you can survive if you are willing to sacrifice everything.