Meet the family

'Leo stop teaching my daughter pranks! And Seaweed brain you better stop them I'm trying to talk to Chiron!' My mum shouted. 'Run!' Uncle Leo said to me once he seen my dad coming to get me, I started to run out of the mess hall and kept running until I made it to uncle Nico's cabin. 'Nico hide me dads coming to get me!' I exclaimed when I ran in 'I swear you act like your 10 not 14 Tyche' Uncle Nico sighed. I heard the door open and immediately hid behind the sofa in case it was my dad, but the voice I did here was like music to my ears 'ahh my dear brother it's wonderful to see you after so long' the voice laughed, straight away I jumped up from behind the sofa 'HAZEL!' I shouted and ran and gave her a hug 'hey my little Tike I haven't seen you in so long' Aunty Hazel said hugging me back. Much to my disappointment my dad came in ' Tyche Jackson what have I told you about going to Nico he's going to beat the kelp out of me!' Dad said with a bit of fear in his voice but that was before he seen Hazel and then he too joined us in the hugged and much to everyone's surprise Uncle Nico joined the hug too.

I was sat in the mess hall with all my family: Uncle Nico, Uncle Leo, Uncle Jason, Uncle Frank, Auntie Thaila, Auntie Hazel, Auntie Piper and my mum and dad. We were laughing, eating and having a good time when Chiron came in and whispered something to mum and dad which made dads face go pale and mum eyes to have tears pooling around in her grey eyes, this obviously made everyone curious of what Chiron had said but I on the other had was scared cause my mum doesn't cry over nothing and my dads not scared of anything. Mum then told everyone that we were going to my cabin (dads old cabin) and that we'd be back soon. 'Tyche do you remember the story I told you about the girl that was a good witch but also a demigod' dad said 'yes, why?' I weakly replied. There was silence for a wee bit before mum took a few deep breaths then 'That's you Tyche your her! I don't want you to go!' Mum cried 'What? Where am I going' I cried. 'Tyche there is a special school called Hogwarts were kids who are wizards and witches go, and you have to go to' dad said sadly. I burst into tears. My family, I'm not going to see them for 3 years. 'But I don't want to go!'