Nine~Clarke

Not mine
--
Not proofread
--

Inhaling, you feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready for the night trip ahead of you before you head out
of your tent.

"Hey hottie!" You hear Murphys familiar
voice shout at you immediately. He's sat around
the long gone fire, meters away. You watch him stand up, eyebrows raised in a judgmental way.

"Three seconds." You announce loudly, "It
took three seconds of me being in your view
for you to try and hit on me."

Murphy smirks as he walks up to you and you step back when he's getting too close for your comfort. He winks before he talks.

"I assure you I last longer than three seconds." Murphy looks you up and down. Before you can say your witty remark back, you hear another familiar voice. The voice of your soon to be official girlfriend, Clarke.

"Murphy!" She yells and you watch her narrow your eyes at him as she cups her hands together, "Don't you have someone else to piss off?"

Then her eyes travel to you and you make eye contact before they move down your body and you hide a smirk.

"Nah, think I'm good here." Murphy looks
back at you, leaning in towards your shocked face.

He tried to plant his lips on yours but you move your head away, pushing him back by his chest, "Bitch!"

He looks up furiously and you ready your hand
to punch him in the face. In an instant, Clarke
is by your side, her hand placed upon yours willing you not to hit Murphy. Even though you really, really want to.

"I suggest you get the hell away from her before I make you." Clarke orders and the glare Murphy gives you is full of hate and rage but he begins to leave and you glare at the back of his head, wishing you had lasers in your eyes because there'd be holes in
Murphys head as you glared.

"Wow, someone doesn't take rejection well." You mutter, making sure Murphy can hear you.

He turns back around and cocks his head to the
side, his eyes looking bored as he focuses on Clarke as if you're not even there.

"Clarke, why don't you put your bitch on a leash?" Murphy spits and you narrow your eyes at him angrily.

At that, you immediately leap at Murphy, but Clarke holds you back, pushing you behind her.

"Call her that again and you lose your tongue." Clarke threatens him, standing in front of you so you can't see Murphys reaction.

You watch anger fill Clarke as she clenches and unclenches her fists, which lay at her sides, "Got that?" She yells, making you flinch but mostly, for some reason her loud voice turns you on a little and you stare with widened eyes.

"Whatever." Murphy sighs loudly and you know he's turned around and left because Clarke exhales and looks at you.

"How do you always end up getting in trouble?" She asks raising an eyebrow suspiciously and you smirk, looking her up and down flirtily. She looks as beautiful as ever.

"How do you always end up saving me?" You reply, licking your lips and Clarke smiles at you before taking a step closer to you.

It's doesn't feel like it did with Murphy, it doesn't feel unwanted or uncomfortable, it feels right. Just like putting your hand on her waist feels right.

And you can't deny how right it felt when she started to lean in, her nose brushing yours as her hot breathe hits your waiting lips.

"Good timing, I guess." She replies, smirking and your breathe hitches when her lips brush yours as she speaks. She looks at your lips as she places her warm, gloved hand on your upper waist, pulling you close to her quickly.

And all of a sudden your eyes are fluttering closed at the pleasure of having her lips upon yours. You hum in appreciation as your mouth moves in sync with hers.

"Woah, woah, woah, keep it professional. We need to head out." You break away when you hear Bellamys voice hiding behind a smile.

"Sorry." You mutter, looking at him awkwardly
and he chuckles before walking past you to the gates.

You turn back to Clarke, seeing her eyes haven't left you and neither have her hands.

She grips your waist, pulling you even closer but you hum in protest, "We need to go."

"We can spare a few minutes, maybe ten." She smiles cheekily, her hand trailing down to your bum. Squeezing it, you squeal and jerk into her with a laugh and she hums with her eyes closed. You smirk, not knowing you had this effect on her.

"We gotta go." You laugh, placing your hand on
her cheek and she leans into your touch. You rub circles on her soft cheek, smiling at her.

She steps back reluctantly and you walk by her, heading to the gate. But on the way, you make eye contact with Murphy, whose glare is even more intense than it was previously.

Your stomach is a whirlwind of nerves and anger, but then Clarke puts an arm around you and you don't feel anything but love anymore.

As you watch Clarke glare right back at Murphy, you walk straight past and he doesn't say a single word.